Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Parallax Scroll posted:

no clinton was a saxophone guy not a rapper

saxamaphone

he cant be a rapper he was in the animaniacs intro playing scax!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

His dick is a red wiggler, impossible to resist!

cnut
May 3, 2016

And, to be fair, he's hung like a roll of quarters.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

nigga crab pollock posted:

yeah the then-president of the united states got some 24 year old girl to suck his dick in the oval office and in no way the person we like to call 'the most powerful person on the planet' could have coerced someone into it

this is a good point, he may have threated her with economic sanctions

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

yeah the then-president of the united states got some 24 year old girl to suck his dick in the oval office and in no way the person we like to call 'the most powerful person on the planet' could have coerced someone into it

power disparities only apply to white non-Democrats, fool

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

this is a good point, he may have threated her with economic sanctions

if the glove doesn't fit you must acquit

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
bill clinton was a fantastic president

basically alley-ooped the entire bush administration into a position where they could indiscriminately declare war to continue OG Bush's middle eastern game plan

he gave into corporate banking interests and deregulated the industry to allow for debt profiteering and the economic collapse in 2008

he completely removed the social safety net for poor people in the country for a replacement that hasn't actually happened

and he can play the saxophone. also he got his dick sucked in the oval office. he was a great prez.

Shrinkage
Oct 23, 2010

quote:

"I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says ‘You better get some ice on that.’ And he turned and went out the door.”

:cool:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Ok text me when there's a president who hasn't raped a whole bunch of folks.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

bill clinton was a fantastic president

basically alley-ooped the entire bush administration into a position where they could indiscriminately declare war to continue OG Bush's middle eastern game plan

he gave into corporate banking interests and deregulated the industry to allow for debt profiteering and the economic collapse in 2008

he completely removed the social safety net for poor people in the country for a replacement that hasn't actually happened

and he can play the saxophone. also he got his dick sucked in the oval office. he was a great prez.

so he provided a framework to keep america safe helped out american businesses and got rid of welfare queens? best president since reagan

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

KomodoWagon posted:

Ok text me when there's a president who hasn't raped a whole bunch of folks.

I don't think Obama raped abyone

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
He looks really old and busted these days. Time is a truly horrifying thing.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

billy clit

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

they call those people the american public

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

City of Tampa posted:

just kidding here you go:

I believe the official Democratic line on this is that Juanita Broaddrick is a hysterical, lying slut.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

hillary clinton is the goddamned worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

only the strongest criminals can become the prince of hell

• Locked thread