Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i was fuckingg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
i can nut belieb this loving bool poo poo this fuckan guy said ohhhhhhhhhhh mygoddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Orkin Mang posted:

i was fuckingg

same

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Remember when Hillary made a similar joke about Obama in the '08 primary?

Argh
Feb 15, 2005

various cheeses posted:

Remember when Hillary made a similar joke about Obama in the '08 primary?

this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

trump is a false flag candidate to get $hillary clinton into the whitehouse

wake up sheeple!!

sout
Apr 24, 2014

thathonkey posted:

oh yeah i saw that lol so is this the finishing blow or what ?

Yeah dude. Totally. This is the one. For realsies this time. This is the freaking one, dude.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Away all Goats posted:

wake up sheeple!!

This halfway makes sense, except the puppet masters never thought their red herring would have this much support.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Away all Goats posted:

wake up sheeple!!

that theory got blown out of the water by what he said yesterday

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Orkin Mang posted:

i was fuckingg

Me 2 please believe me

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

Snatch Duster posted:

Two Worlds saga was great

how did you get that red text?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
cool idc

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Away all Goats posted:

wake up sheeple!!

this but unironically

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
The only good thing about the fact that Hillary is probably going to be president is that WW3 is going to be triggered under her watch and hopefully ruin the Clinton family forever.

Trump is going to Trump and whatever corporation holds all his campaign debt will declare bankruptcy and a whole bunch of bankers will be all GAH TRUMPED AGAIN!

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I mean, we're all going to die, but at least the Clintons will suffer along with us.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I think Trump might be bored of the whole affair. If I had all that money it would be hard to stay motivated on boring or tedious poo poo. Just buy a tropical island and build a harem in it Mr. Trump. Way, way more satisfying than being POTUS I assume.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

nigga crab pollock posted:

this but unironically

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
this thread seems like as good a reason as any to retire from posting while my pants are down and ive got a good head of steamed hams. lots opf luck!

Jerreh
Jan 29, 2009
trump is hitler xddd

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

yeah he wants to have sex with his daughter or some poo poo

i also want to have sex with his daughter

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

holy moly. I'm moving to Mexico where it's safe. I gotta say this poo poo's entertaining at least. Can't wait to see what's next.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm going to weep laugh if this election will be as close as the last 3.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

I'm going to weep laugh if this election will be as close as the last 3.

the pundits are atwitter about this calculating consternation whatever shell we do!?!?! *in girl screaming voice*!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*stares away blankly as the soundtrack of a record album skipping on the final track plays over a mellow hifi in the backround*

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Michael Moore (I think) said that more people will vote for Trump but they're embarrassed/afraid to admit it during polls. The voting booth offers the ultimate privacy from shameful decisions.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
so liberals think "second amendment" types addressing a problem is automatically illegal assassination of a political figure? typical. what's the last assassination the NRA funded?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

Michael Moore (I think) said that more people will vote for Trump but they're embarrassed/afraid to admit it during polls. The voting booth offers the ultimate privacy from shameful decisions.

im looking forward to it *salutes a voting booth or whatever you are talking about*

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
trump's mistake is wishing only clinton would get killed instead of everyone everywhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIoBrob3bjI

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Germstore posted:

so liberals think "second amendment" types addressing a problem is automatically illegal assassination of a political figure? typical. what's the last assassination the NRA funded?

Jamie Kennedy

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Huh, I through nooner was dead.

Guess it was just hopeful thinking

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
lobbying, letter writing, protests, whatever other ways politics gets done in this country? Of course not we're talking about people that support the second amendment- must be assassination.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

That Robot posted:

motherfucker went full LF

:smith:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

lobbying, letter writing, protests, whatever other ways politics gets done in this country? Of course not we're talking about people that support the second amendment- must be assassination.

sounds pretty left wing to me *shrugs*

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
In 120 years the Chinese philosophers will write about Donald Trump, the greatest performance artist of the 21st century.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

sout posted:

Yeah dude. Totally. This is the one. For realsies this time. This is the freaking one, dude.

there's dozens of articles about how the race is over but it's august so what the gently caress does anybody know

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
He's just telling it like it is. Libtard drive by media is just libbing it up.

God bless

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm deaf can someone sign what he said?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
This guy and his massive head will save the Republicans.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/evan-mcmullin-independent-candidate.html?_r=0

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Trump's work isn't done until Ted Cruz and his constituents are a smoking puddle of goo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
lol you had to avoid putting his name in the title just so ppl would click an election thread

grats on ur holy mission of warning the gbs subforum of the dangers of trump, gd bless

• Locked thread