Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:
t...the forbidden meme :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
The numbers start to dwindle and I get more and more comfortable about it. Comfortable enough to get in for a closer look, and I noticed she must have taken a few loads to the face already. She must have been wearing lip gloss, because there was a slight smear of it below her lower lip and chin going towards her neck. One guy is loving her hard and deep on her back, while her head is over the mattress blowing some asian guy.
She starts to get more guttural in her moaning, and she motions for him to stop then slow down. "I'm not used to really long...cock" she paused, regained composure and then went right back to it. He is jackhammering her at this point, probably because of her declaration and his wanting to gtfo outta there with his sanity. He finishes on her face and she calls a hypothetical time out. "Okay, okay, this is awkward but I really gotta pee! Gimme a few minutes." And she bounces off the bed and into the restroom. While we're standing around. Naked. Yeah.
She gets back, and in a matter-of-fact fashion tells us it is probably for the best she took care of all that because she doesn't want UTI's. Sexy.

Over half an hour has passed and I start to question two things - one, will I perform, and two, am I going to suffer the sad fate of what the darling GG Allin once proclaimed of "being last in line at the gangbang"? Read on. I couldn't help but notice the other girls around me almost as much as gangbang girl, probably because it seemed astonishing to me they weren't molested by some ruffian or because they had a real doe-eyed demeanor of just observing everything going on in there. One gentleman came back to gently caress her again, albeit briefly - I think he was the sole one who came back for leftovers.

We're down to four guys at this point - me included. I got up the nerve and went in with the condom on and hit it. I have to say, she was still tight enough to grab on...and I noticed her face. She had been rode hard and (literally) put away wet, and her expression indicated that now it was all starting to hurt more and more as each guy kept getting a turn. I hosed her for probably three minutes before I noticed her facial tics, and just gave up the ghost on finishing. In her defense, she didn't try to stop me - I just felt a tinge of guilt about it. She was begging for each guy to cum on her face, which I ended up doing mere moments later because...well. I wasn't leaving without doing so. Her face looked like a bundt cake.

(CONTINUED)

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

sorry excuse for some titties

i'm a fat man. someone come slurp on my baloney nurps and I promise I won't steal any organs or cum on your eyeballs unless you specifically ask me to

better deal than this "gangbang" bullshit imo

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cliche Guevara posted:

while her head is over the mattress blowing some asian guy.

jesus thats hosed

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
This seems really wierd and I don't understand the attraction of being number 26 out of 30.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

ultimateforce posted:

Ban this clown, no way this doesn't end in a meme.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

ChrisHansen posted:

This seems really wierd and I don't understand the attraction of being number 26 out of 30.

Interesting story though

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Well, it ain't no Guts.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A bundt cake haha what. Someone post a photo to help with the example

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ChrisHansen posted:

Well, it ain't no Guts.

that made me feel very ill

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Jastiger posted:

A bundt cake haha what. Someone post a photo to help with the example

Think toaster strudel

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Baxter posted:

Think toaster strudel

Ah ty

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I know for a fact that have glazed bundt cakes in des moines, jastiger

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

shoophobo posted:

Just a pic to keep everyone hard:

gently caress my prostate! OP you owe me a new keyboard now this one has a fat load all over it holy zamoka

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
are you loving kidding me OP? installments?

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
I asked one of the girls to open the door to be let out because I would've been god damned to touch anything in that room or adjacent ones. I felt like Solid Snake in my semen dodging abilities the entire time. Going back in there, I quickly threw on my pants, and one of the brunettes is laughing and pointing at the nerdy guy I first saw outside, retorting - "That was you?! You sent up the pizza?! I was wondering about that!" Evidently, Rick Moranis there had Domino's ordered to the room and it arrived before the gangbang actually took place: two medium pepperoni pizzas in full. He chuckled and made jokes about how he would've gotten bigger ones, but he didn't know so many people would show! Ha ha, ho ho! I swear to god, he's a goon on here and you can PM me if this was you because who the gently caress does that.

Hoop earrings girl looks at me put my clothes on, and can tell I just came and like a bro said to me, "good times!" Heh? Like any good natured male is want to do, I wanted to get the heck outta dodge now that I've exploded outward and gained total sanity of the situation. As I leave down the hall, I make it a point to go with my original approach of not looking anyone in the eye nor stopping to chit chat because I don't fuckin think so. Walking out the hotel, I started to laugh. And then I kept laughing. And then I called my friend to tell this story to them because quite frankly, it has a wide spectrum of human behavior on display and my first immediate reaction to it all is that of total absurdity. I talked to this friend and stated to her that I would probably get a better handle of wtf this all was on a good night's sleep and, well I have and here I am.

Let's sum it all up. It was a weird, unique situation to be in, and I really felt that it was enough for me. I really just chalked it up to old fashioned good times. And then I get these texts earlier today...

http://imgur.com/a/Vzq8R

The plot thickens.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Pitdragon posted:

are you loving kidding me OP? installments?

It's called "edging" bro

Edit - GBS = GangBangS

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I take back what I said about OP

bitch

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
Thanks everyone for their patience. I laughed, I cried, I came, then cried again. A++++

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
:golfclap:

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Holy poo poo goldmine

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Cliche Guevara posted:

I felt like Solid Snake in my semen dodging abilities the entire time.

if i had money to burn this would be your av right now

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Even tho you went thru, I'm still judging you

e: oh and here's your 5, hope it was worth the risk of booty flu!

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

What's the point if you didn't even get to gently caress any of the guys

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

I don't understand why you didn't jump in line right soon as the getting was good but no you just watched more and more dicks file in and casually cut on you

smh

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cliche Guevara posted:

Thanks everyone for their patience. I laughed, I cried, I came, then cried again. A++++

Goldmine.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Wrist Watch posted:

Holy poo poo goldmine

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Grats on getting luckier than James Woods. I guess.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Cliche Guevara posted:

:golfclap:

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Good work not going last (26/30) and lasting more than 2 minutes (3).

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Suck all of our dicks you fuckmen

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
what's it like to kiss a girl OP?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

op is cool and good

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
blueballs averted, for me and for op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this ended up good congrats on busting a nut op

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

got me thinkin', 30 guys, over about an hour and fifteen minutes...

that's say 6'' each at ~3 Hz...

75m*60s*3s^-1*6''/12''

That's six thousand, seven hundred and fifty feet.

That chick took almost 1.3 miles of dick while her SO looked on

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

The Protagonist posted:

got me thinkin', 30 guys, over about an hour and fifteen minutes...

that's say 6'' each at ~3 Hz...

75m*60s*3s^-1*6''/12''

That's six thousand, seven hundred and fifty feet.

That chick took almost 1.3 miles of dick while her SO looked on

:vince:

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Good job op, you lasted 2 minutes and 13 seconds longer, and it only took you 5 men around you awkwardly judging you.

Here's your 5. You deserve it after that.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Cliche Guevara posted:

gangbang story

you're disgusting. have sex with strippers like normal people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bodhidharma
Jul 2, 2011

"virgin no more! virgin no more!" i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob
I think I found a video of OP

:nws: http://efukt.com/20943_Goober_Finally_Loses_Bukkake_Virginity.html :nws:

• Locked thread