Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Leak testing my first water build - there's some flakes in the loop so I'll drain it and put new fluids in.

e:

it works!

Sorbus fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Feb 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Thanks! My 9700k idles at 31c @ 5.0 ghz and didn't go over 65c when stress testing.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
Got a aquacomputer quadro today as I plan to do some loop rebuild / maintenance. Got me thinking why not to buy a Mo-Ra to replace my 2 x 360 rads?

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
I have alphacool eishand gloves just for tightening fittings without removing my fingerprints. I suppose any work gloves with rubbery layer would work.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
Maybe 2022 is they year I'll get a Mo-Ra 420 with 4 x 200mm noctua fans :clint:

Currently I have 2 x 360 rads in the case and one external 420 rad and water temp doesn't go past 37-38 when gaming so I don't need to upgrade.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
I usually leak test with air for 15 minutes and then fill / leak test with liquid for about an hour. You will notice if something leaks or not pretty soon, no need to test for 24 hours.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
I am taking a bit of vacation this week and my gf is traveling so decided it is a good time to strip down, clean and rebuild my loop.

Holy poo poo I didn't remember it was this much work

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
It wasn't so bad after all, changed some things and managed to eliminate annoying resonance.

360 + 360 and an external 420 rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
Front and top in, rear out