Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Don't lie Donald. We know you're the one who poo poo in the bus toilet. It was when you were finalizing the permits to found NAMBLA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
The price Trump pays to his hair stylist to disguise his male pattern baldness pales in comparison to what he pays his pube stylist to hide his inverted penis.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
His penis is actually so short that he can't use a urinal unaided. He carries with him a little golden trough that he has to place beneath his weiner so that his pee doesn't just dribble down his legs. He puts the other end in the urinal and just sort of waits there and also he curses a lot under his breath because even with the trough some of the pee still dribbles onto his pants/shoes.

I asked him why he doesn't just sit down to pee and he answered that he "wasn't a human being."

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Applewhite posted:

His penis is actually so short that he can't use a urinal unaided. He carries with him a little golden trough that he has to place beneath his weiner so that his pee doesn't just dribble down his legs. He puts the other end in the urinal and just sort of waits there and also he curses a lot under his breath because even with the trough some of the pee still dribbles onto his pants/shoes.

Anyone in elder care knows that this is a very real possibility.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Trump won't release his tax returns because he doesn't want to reveal the $50,000,000 transfer from the Clinton Foundation to "bring down the Republican Party from the inside."

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Applewhite posted:

Donald Trump's penis is actually very short and ugly. I saw it once at the urinal. He was doing a campaign tour and his campaign bus had to stop at the James Fenimore Cooper rest area on the New Jersey Turnpike at the same time as me. He couldn't use the bathroom on the bus because"someone else" had poo poo in it so much that it had overflowed.

How did it taste

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

man this thread is bad, it definitely belongs in the trash

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
I was eating lunch at Wendy's when Donald Trump walked up and started eating my fries. Then he said "You can tell your friends about this, but nobody will believe you." Then he laughed and walked away.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Applewhite posted:

Trump won't release his tax returns because he doesn't want to reveal the $50,000,000 transfer from the Clinton Foundation to "bring down the Republican Party from the inside."

Is this true

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I think they airbrushed trump in

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/11/trump-tower-climber-identified.html

Which one of the goons with a trump avatar is this?

quote:

The man who used large suction cups to climb up the glass facade of Trump Tower in New York City was identified Thursday as 19-year-old Stephen Rogata from the Washington, D.C. suburb of Great Falls, Virginia, and was charged with reckless endangerment and criminal trespassing.

The climber wore a backpack and used a harness and rope stirrups to fasten himself to the side of the 68-story Manhattan skyscraper on Wednesday. He climbed as high as the 21st floor before officers grabbed him.

Rogata was undergoing psychiatric evaluation at Bellevue Hospital Thursday.

A day before the ascent, police said the climber posted a video on YouTube entitled, "Message to Mr. Trump (why I climbed your tower)." He posted the video under the name Leven Thumps, which is a character in a series of children's fantasy novels by the writer Obert Skye.

"I am an independent researcher seeking a private audience with you to discuss an important matter. I guarantee that it's in your interest to honor this request," he said. "Believe me, if my purpose was not significant, I would not risk my life pursuing it. The reason I climbed your tower is to get your attention. If I had sought this via conventional means, I would be much less likely to have success because you are a busy man with many responsibilities."

The tower is headquarters to Donald Trump's Republican presidential campaign and his business empire. Trump also lives there, though he was in Virginia in the afternoon and was headed to Florida for an evening event.

The man played a slow-motion cat-and-mouse game with his would-be rescuers as he climbed Trump Tower. Officers smashed windows and broke through ventilation ducts to block his progress. Police also lowered themselves toward the man using a window washer's platform.

The climber kept his distance by methodically working his way back and forth across the facade, repeatedly repositioning suction cups resembling a type commonly used by window washers to remove big panes of glass.

The chase ended dramatically just after 6:30 p.m.

As a crowd gasped on the street below, two officers leaned far out of a window, grabbed the climber's arm and harness, and in a flash yanked him from his dangling stirrups. He went through the opening head first, his legs pointed skyward.

"I reached out. I took hold of his hand and I said, `Sir, would you come with me,"' said detective Christopher Williams, who made the grab.

Police had deployed large, inflated crash pads at the scene, but it was unclear how much protection they would have offered if the climber fell.

NYPD Assistant Chief William Aubrey said the man told officers the same thing after he was safely inside the building.

"At no time did he express that he wanted to hurt anybody," he said.

"This man performed a ridiculous and dangerous stunt," Michael Cohen, an executive at the Trump Organization, said in an emailed statement. "I'm 100 percent certain the NYPD had better things to do."

Later Wednesday evening, Trump tweeted "Great job today by the NYPD in protecting the people and saving the climber."

The climber began his ascent from a terrace that is open to the public during the day.

Fox News' Ron Ralston and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Drunk & Ugly fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Aug 11, 2016

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I haven't seen any rickrolls in a while, OP. I think you may be a retro trend-setting genius.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Filthy Hans posted:

I haven't seen any rickrolls in a while, OP. I think you may be a retro trend-setting genius.

You know I've been hearing other Rick Astley songs playing at the grocery stores in my city? That internet meme made some singer no one remembered anymore millions of new dollars.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Archival footage of Trump founding NAMBLA

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hey guys someone told me Donald Trump donated to NAMBLA is that true

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I think they airbrushed trump in

Wow they still looked like people and not shambling corpses in this pic.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Psh call me when the Enquirer runs this story

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Eonwe posted:

http://www.snopes.com/trump-did-not-donate-to-nambla/

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Eonwe posted:

I'd heard that, yeah. People are definitely saying it

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Who are you going to trust, official NAMBLA archives or some website?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if he didn't do it why won't he deny it HMMMM

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'll believe what I want about whatever it is whenever I want to, and I don't need a website or NAMBLA to tell me how to do it!

TRUMP 2016!

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012

Al Cowens posted:

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Fort Lauderdale yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Once, Donald Trump fell down an up escalator at the mall. He was falling for over fifteen minutes and poo poo himself while he fell, but he paid the mall a million dollars to hush the whole thing up.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

WitchFetish posted:

Wait, I thought it was considered unprogressive to shame people for their sexual preferences, what gives?

You are dumb as hell and a bigot is what's going on.

Even if this is a troll its a stupid thing people are nodding along with.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Donald Trump can't have founded NAMBLA since they're not bankrupt yet.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
barely knew her

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Donald Trump literally also founded the KKK

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Trump's entire fortune actually rests on an uncalled poker bluff from back in the 1970's when he bet five million dollars on a hand using an IOU, then announced "I'm going to grab a cup of coffee real quick, but that's a tremendous hand I'm about to play!" and never came back. He financed his company using the bluff as collateral, promising that, as soon as the hand was called, he would redeem the five million.

He keeps the hand of cards in a vault beneath Trump Tower, still uncalled to this day.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Trump's entire fortune actually rests on an uncalled poker bluff from back in the 1970's when he bet five million dollars on a hand using an IOU, then announced "I'm going to grab a cup of coffee real quick, but that's a tremendous hand I'm about to play!" and never came back. He financed his company using the bluff as collateral, promising that, as soon as the hand was called, he would redeem the five million.

genius

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

The Sphinxster posted:

You are dumb as hell and a bigot is what's going on.

Even if this is a troll its a stupid thing people are nodding along with.

Nice meltd

:ughh:

I oval office even

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

a hole-y ghost posted:

How much did he pay you :confused:

Like all who provide services to Drumpf, he got stiffed

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

psychokitty posted:

Nice meltd

:ughh:

I oval office even

Are you sure you didn't want to screencap my custom text in a strange attempt to shame me?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

The Sphinxster posted:

Are you sure you didn't want to screencap my custom text in a strange attempt to shame me?

I don't have the ener

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

He keeps the hand of cards in a vault beneath Trump Tower, still uncalled to this day.

This is probably true and amazing.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
I'm not saying Donald Trump is a necrophiliac, just that I can find no proof he's sexually satisfied a living woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
I hear many people saying this is true.

• Locked thread