Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I ate a big rear end burrito with carne al pastor yesterday, it was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

scott zoloft posted:

whoa what's the fuss about tomatoes? they're so good and go in just about anything.
lettuce and tomatoes et al don't belong inside the burrito

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Decebal posted:

wrong! maybe you're used to supermarket tomatoes. the real ones have flavor !
I meant raw tomatoes by the way. And a ripe banana has a lot of flavor too but that doesn't belong in there either.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psychokitty posted:

i stopped eating sugar and now tomatoes taste amazing it's very weird and surprising
Try this: slice the tomatoes really thin, put them on a big plate on top of some paper towels, sprinkle a little salt on top, put more paper towels on top, put another plate on top of that and something to weigh it down, and then throw all that poo poo in the garbage can.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a dog from hell posted:

You like ketchup though?
He's traumatized from a certain incident where he got a meatball sub sandwich that only had tomato sauce in it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tomatoes are actually an expert level food because they're the best when they're so ripe they're going to go off the next day

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

scott zoloft posted:

i just cannot fathom how some of you can't enjoy the juicy pop of a tomato embedded in and combined with other foods
GBS doesn't like americanized mexican food, just like we don't like fast food.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a dog from hell posted:

GBS LOVES fast food though.
We love it, but we get crippling life-threatening diarrhea just from looking at it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psychokitty posted:

u r serial killer
You idiot, if you point it out you'll be his next victim :tinfoil:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

more meat to put on the ol trompo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pudding Huxtable posted:

the gently caress you think a "tomatillo" is you uncultured grundle licker? it's an otherworldly alien tomato from the land where chespirito lives

god get your poo poo straight .... gently caress
Technically, it's a type of pepper.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mange Mite posted:

its actually a type of berry
Brian Peppers. LMAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Decebal posted: