Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel
Jun 19, 2012

the first time I went a party and some guys were smoking weed, after we left I told someone in the group I felt funny and I might've gotten a contact high. he laughed at me like I was a dumb idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
That poo poo is pure supercritical CO2 weed extract, ain't no flavors or adulterants in it, it's almost entirely THC and various natural weed oils and waxes

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i smoked a weed with a groom and his dad at his wedding

i was the best man

we did it after pictures during cocktail hour

it was a big wedding and we had a lot of fun and now he is divorced for some reason

LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin

Nigmaetcetera posted:

That poo poo is pure supercritical CO2 weed extract, ain't no flavors or adulterants in it, it's almost entirely THC and various natural weed oils and waxes

The liquid cartridges? How can you say that something that viscous is comparable to wax?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Can I buy weed oils from those weird essential oil moms? I'd do that.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I blazed it all day erra day last summer.

LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin

hth posted:

i was the best man

it was a big wedding and we had a lot of fun and now he is divorced for some reason

probably because she realized she married a piece of poo poo dirty hippie stoner.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Brady posted:

The liquid cartridges? How can you say that something that viscous is comparable to wax?

I dunno I ain't no scientist I just know it says on the package "ingredients: weed extract, nothing else, we swear". If they're lying please link me to the appropriate class action lawsuit

LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I dunno I ain't no scientist I just know it says on the package "ingredients: weed extract, nothing else, we swear". If they're lying please link me to the appropriate class action lawsuit

What brand is it? No pure concentrate is that viscous just saying.

Edit- or rather, the opposite of viscous. IE- low viscosity. I don't know I'm not a loving thesaurus.

LiterallyAnything fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Aug 11, 2016

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

InterFaced posted:

I'm pretty sure my dad is danker than me too. :smith:

Dank dadz buddy!

Once my dad visited me and my brother in Seattle on my birthday. This was after weed was legalized there but he brought pot gummy bears from Colorado and while we stepped out of the house to go get drinks and poo poo he passed them out to me and my brother. It was a good birthday.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Brady posted:

What brand is it? No pure concentrate is that viscous just saying.

I don't remember I throw the packages away immediately since I live in Indiana where proof of marijuana possession is frowned upon, I just know the quality has improved from since the time I visited Denver in 2014 and they were blatantly adding cooking oil to the cartridges, I could go through two of those a day

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Your dank dad sounds cool. Mine just sits int he basement smoking weed and watching Ancient Aliens.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i was high on pcp+meth and i ate a policemans child

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I heard weed was a gateway drug but it just makes me want more weed I'm not sure I'm doing it right.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

InterFaced posted:

I heard weed was a gateway drug but it just makes me want more weed I'm not sure I'm doing it right.

I started with meth and have kept using progressively weaker drugs so the gateway must have an entrance lane and an exit lane

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

hth posted:

i was the best man

Probably because he didn't share his stash.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Brady posted:

probably because she realized she married a piece of poo poo dirty hippie stoner.

Wamdoodle posted:

Probably because he didn't share his stash.

:iiam:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
One more Dank Confession. I love to read the weed thread in TCC, it has really sweet gifs and stuff but I don't think I'm serious enough about weed to post there.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I used to not have much. Now I am never without. Never give up the ganja.
the DEA can Blow me.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I have never smoked weed, I would never compromise my faculties like that

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
I'm an adult. I don't need to smoke weed to have a good time.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Legit one of my earliest memories of TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTYXZ0qZZEA

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

i remember when Sid smoked too much weed so his parents put him in rehab lol. like real rehab for actual drugs.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
once i smoked weed in this place that we called "the jungle" too! it was just a spot in between some bushes and a brick wall though. i got so high there that i coughed into the pipe and sent the cherried bowl flying out onto my hand, then i just stared at it while it burnt into my flesh until one of my friends noticed what was happening and sort of smacked it off of my hand. then everyone had a good laugh

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Man I was just going to take like half a hit from that vape pen but for some reason I didn't think I was getting anything at first so I did what ended up to a giant hit and now I am very high.

That is my confession.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when i was a freshman in college i coughed into the pipe and sprayed embers all over the room and was like 'well, thanks! bye!'

also i stunk up the joint so much i got moved to a different dorm. the liberal media wins again

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I did so much weed that I died. For real.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
does that mean... are you.... jesus?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
have u ever made a "twitch fails" video? have u ever made a "twitch fails" video on WEEEEEEEEEEED

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mozi posted:

does that mean... are you.... jesus?

Dummy why would Jesus post on the Something Awful forums!?

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I have only ever paid for drugs once

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lately I've been getting super high and blowing my mind with nature documentaries. Seriously get high as gently caress and watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-CAhALUBvk

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

I ran out of weed how do I get that bully with the free joints to show up

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I do nothing but tell boring as gently caress stories about that other time I got wasted, I smell bad and just look plain lost when people ask me something complex.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i just ate some lobster mac and cheese

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dogmeat posted:

I ran out of weed how do I get that bully with the free joints to show up

Become a turkey masturbator

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

IRL footage of my Weed Bullies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwwir9WM664&t=737s

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

There's a rainbow outside and boy is it beautiful. :)

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

the part where the principal is searching the rowdy crowd and the chick farts in his face

Edit: I don't give a wet fart what you think!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Volume posted:

Lately I've been getting super high and blowing my mind with nature documentaries. Seriously get high as gently caress and watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-CAhALUBvk

the best thing about nature documentaries is realizing that everything they filmed is dead now

• Locked thread