Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
fuckin miracle days for Bennett and Kelvin Benjamin putting me in the shithouse week 2. i hope doug baldwin goes for 200 yards and 4 TDs today :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Does anyone need a WR? I got Hurns, Diggs, Parker and Fuller on my bench, and I need a RB and/or a great TE.

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

tarbrush posted:

Does anyone need a WR? I got Hurns, Diggs, Parker and Fuller on my bench, and I need a RB and/or a great TE.

I was gonna offer you Eddie Lacy, then realized you said you wanted a RB

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Yeah, no Hutts please.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

You better remember quick before we haul your sweet ass down to the precinct.
I think I am in the same boat of needing RB's. Those are always gold it seems in fantasy. Going to be a rough year with Todd Gurley who is essentially dead and Doug Martin who is dead as of this week.

Also Goondolences to whoever has AP :(

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I appreciate your empathy for my WR situation, whoever offered me Jeremy Maclin, but I'm not quite ready to give up McCoy

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Turdsdown Tom posted:

I appreciate your empathy for my WR situation, whoever offered me Jeremy Maclin, but I'm not quite ready to give up McCoy

Was me. Was intended as a conversation starter, are there any of my receivers you fancy, or any of your backs you're not so hot on?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

tarbrush posted:

Was me. Was intended as a conversation starter, are there any of my receivers you fancy, or any of your backs you're not so hot on?

Right now the backs I have are the only consistent thing about my team. Unless I really go up poo poo creek in the WR department, I don't think I'd consider giving up Miller or McCoy just yet. Since we're still only 2 weeks in, I'm inclined to let my garbage patch kids try to catch a few more passes before I get into trades. Plus I'm still waiting to see what happens with Sammy Watkins, who could make or break a potential deal depending on if he totally blows his ankle out

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Ryan Fitzpatrick is a horrible football player. Seriously wtf two players with negative points today. If I come out of this with a win I am truly sorry to my opponent.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Nobody is undefeated as of this week. I like that. I get the feeling it's gonna be a pretty close season.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
In related news, will someone please trade me a running back?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Sammy Watkins placed on IR and my hopes at a comeback for the latter half of the season is expediently dashed. :dawkins101:

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
RIP

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Will someone please trade me for one of my WRs so I can stop leaving 25pt performances on the bench.

Also apologies to my opponent this week on behalf of Carolina's commitment to garbage time yards.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Uh Croatoan you are trying to trade me a released Justin Forsett for probably my top receiver? Thanks but no thanks :/

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Ahahahahahaha

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Croatoan posted:

Ahahahahahaha

Don't be a dick with trades please. Thanks

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Sorry man I meant it as a joke trade. My apologies.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Croatoan posted:

Sorry man I meant it as a joke trade. My apologies.

Understood, just trying to look out for people who might accidentally accept or not know better.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
My trades are not joke trades! Please god someone trade me a RB! None of my WRs are untouchable!

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

tarbrush posted:

My trades are not joke trades! Please god someone trade me a RB! None of my WRs are untouchable!

You have Terrance West. He should be pretty solid with Forsett gone. Unfortunately the only real RB I could possibly trade is Doug Martin, who is injured for the foreseeable next few weeks. If you want a late stretch backup option though I would be willing to trade.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

tarbrush posted:

I know how you feel. Now that Forsett got canned I only have Frank Gore and Matt Forte. Both are great but if either get hurt or when their bye week comes up I'm hosed.

drat it Forsett!

FYI I'd be interested in anyone looking for a QB for a RB. I've got both Cam and Ben.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Might I suggest picking up Orleans Darkwa as a backup off the waiver wire before someone else does? Deep on the depth chart but has provided a tangible near-double digit bonus score in most PPR leagues. I don't have a RB to offer you (only have three, two starters and one backup) so I can only offer advice

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Done, thanks man.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I just loving lost to a team that started Eric Decker and a TE that was on a bye week????????????????????

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

It's a tough game for tough folks.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Turdsdown Tom posted:

I just loving lost to a team that started Eric Decker and a TE that was on a bye week????????????????????

I think you did ok this week. Holy poo poo 176 that's more than twice what I scored.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Croatoan posted:

I think you did ok this week. Holy poo poo 176 that's more than twice what I scored.

My team has been killing it the past few weeks. I just thought it was funny that the one week I lucked out on a matchup that was missing two players was the one week my team (specifically Eli Manning) decided to poo poo its pants.

I'm glad I'm staying afloat in this league because I'm 1-5 in one ESPN league and 2-4 in another.

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
Everyone is staying afloat in this league. Honestly out of 4 leagues this year this is the most balanced and competitive one I'm in.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Both conferences are identical in ranking and records. Talk about consistency.

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

What, nobody picked up Davante Adams??

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

icehewk posted:

What, nobody picked up Davante Adams??

Thanks for the heads up haha. Could have probably snuck him on your roster for a $1

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
gently caress you Jamaal Charles' knee. I shoulda gone higher on David Johnson.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

goondolences to the poor gently caress that just lost by one point to me because the Eagles D/ST scored -2

:getin:

E: looks like it became a 3-point win after stat corrections

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Man, you guys were really slacking during this week's waivers. I was able to get three useful RBs today, two of which were totally free.

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Turdsdown Tom posted:

goondolences to the poor gently caress that just lost by one point to me because the Eagles D/ST scored -2

:getin:

E: looks like it became a 3-point win after stat corrections

That was me you're welcome (loving fantasy sports ugh)

Tiptoes posted:

Man, you guys were really slacking during this week's waivers. I was able to get three useful RBs today, two of which were totally free.

But then you have to use a bench spot on Hightower

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

icehewk posted:

But then you have to use a bench spot on Hightower
Do you not remember the points he put up when he was the Saints starting RB last year? If they're really souring on Ingram, he could be a nice guy to own for the second half. Hell I may even use him this week against San Fran.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Tiptoes posted:

I don't need useful running backs, I'm gonna Vikings my way into the playoffs by sheer luck.

(Note: Yoshifan823 is permabanned, I am his ghost, risen from the ashes to beat you all at fantasy football)

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

LeVeon Bell is a motherfucking cocksucker who can go gently caress himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
I love it how this week of all weeks a bunch of players chose to either completely go off on one or completely poo poo the bed.

• Locked thread