Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
I always end up enjoying the auction league more fwiw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

MrDoDo posted:

Ok, getting closer! So far we have 4 unconfirmed spots (2 tentatively taken until I get email info from Bonham and Tiptoes, 2 wide open). Bonham and Tiptoes can you send me your email so I can get you an invite?

mccoy.bonham@gmail.com

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
To the victor goes the spoils. I can draft whenever, weekend is best

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Um am I missing the payment instructions somewhere

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
I can do whenever

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

MrDoDo posted:

Don't want to do any public shaming here but unfortunately you don't have to have PMs. Bonham, I have sent a couple league emails now with my PayPal, so would you mind letting me know if you didn't get them? Looks like you are the last one I am still waiting for a league due from.

Sorry I can't find any emails, can you send to mccoy.bonham@gmail.com

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
paid thx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
No one can handle themselves in an auction draft

• Locked thread