Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

You better remember quick before we haul your sweet ass down to the precinct.
Draft Time:

:siren: Sunday 9/4 @ 7PM EST :siren:

Looks like last years organizer is too busy to get this going again this year. If we can get another 12 person team going I would be willing to create a league and try to organize. If anyone from last year has more experience organizing a fantasy league and wants to take over I am up for that as well.

Will post more details here after I reach out to last years members and get an interest check.

Here are some of the details from last year:

Teams: QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex DST K BX6

Buy In: $15

Open to any changes on scoring or buy in. For now I will just duplicate the scoring from last years thread.

Scoring:

1. MrDoDo
2. Bonham (PAID!)
3. Yoshifan823 (PAID!)
4. tarbrush (PAID!)
5. tiptoes (PAID!)
6. tastethehappy (PAID!)
7. Hixalot (PAID!)
8. icehewk (PAID!)
9. Croatoan (PAID!)
10. Main Wife (PAID!)
11. YEAH DOG (PAID!)
12. Turdsdown Tom (PAID!)

Payout Split:

70% 1st place
20% 2nd place
10% 3rd place

MrDoDo fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Aug 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Ok, I am hopeful we can scrounge together a 12 person league. I would be willing to bump it up to 16 if we can somehow get enough people to make it crazy. If you can PM me your email addresses I will send you an invite.

Anyone else who hasn't been in the league in the past is free to grab a spot to fill things out as well.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

edit: double post

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Want to just bump this again. Getting a bit concerned with only 4 confirmed teams in the league right now.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

blue squares posted:

I need a second team. I'm in

edit: not sure i want to do auction...

Auctions are pretty fun. Unfortunately I think the few of us veterans from past years are pretty set on that. PM me your email if you would still like an invite

Also I will be out of internet range until Monday. I marked who has been invited so far (only 4). Really hoping we can drum up enough people for the 7 more open spots in the league. Feel free to just PM me still and I will get to it when I get back.

MrDoDo fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Aug 18, 2016

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Still looking for at least 4 more teams, not counting the 3 people that showed interested but haven't given me an email yet.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

There isn't a set day yet. Once things fill up or look close to filling up I was going to try to get consensus on a good time.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Ok, getting closer! So far we have 4 unconfirmed spots (2 tentatively taken until I get email info from Bonham and Tiptoes, 2 wide open). Bonham and Tiptoes can you send me your email so I can get you an invite?

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Thanks, sent to both Bonham and Tiptoes. Any takers on the last 2 spots?

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

We got just one spot left then. I guess let's start talking draft times. If we can get one more person in quickly is Sunday or Monday too early. I know Hixalot has a tight schedule. Please confirm in the thread of either of those days works and if a time period is best and I will try to get a consensus.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

icehewk posted:

In with Croatoan crew if you still have a spot.

Sent.

Looks like we still actually have just one spot left since blue squares was actually out. Will send out a message soon with paypal info.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Looks like the payouts last year was 80% for 1st and 20% for 2nd. I will update the OP to reflect that. Anyone have any objections? Prefer a third place payout as well?

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

tarbrush posted:

Loose preference for 70/20/10 but not really bothered.

I kind of like a 3rd place prize as well. Gives me something to shoot for with my horrible team :( Will update the OP and go with that payout.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Bonham posted:

Um am I missing the payment instructions somewhere

I sent it out as a league email

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

edit: draft time updated in OP

MrDoDo fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Aug 27, 2016

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

That works for me. Gives a little bit more time to hopefully find a 12th. Will update the OP with a draft time.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Is this anyone that absolutely can not draft this Sunday then? I would prefer to have as many people actually able to attend as possible.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Yup please send me your email and I will get you an invite.

I'm sorry tarbrush, I can't seem to get a good consensus on the draft. Unfortunately I couldn't even schedule it until we got our last person anyway. If possible could I please get a thumbs up from people if they are OK to draft tomorrow? I'm sorry its such short notice but I would prefer not to have to exclude someone completely. Otherwise is there any other possible time that works for you tarbrush?

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

tarbrush posted:

As luck would have it, I've had to rejig work so I'm off next Monday anyway, so Sunday evening next week is fine now.

Great! Well if that is the case I will keep the draft time as it is, next Sunday 9/4 @ 7PM EST

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Don't want to do any public shaming here but unfortunately you don't have to have PMs. Bonham, I have sent a couple league emails now with my PayPal, so would you mind letting me know if you didn't get them? Looks like you are the last one I am still waiting for a league due from.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Email sent

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Just a reminder the draft is today. Be there or fear the autodraft!

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Was also happy there were no auto-drafters this year. Now its time for the inevitable injury of our $50 picks and the carrying of our teams of the $5 picks.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

RIP whoever playing again't CJ Anderson this week

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

I hate you Drew Brees :cry:

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Tiptoes posted:

Thanks for dropping Jameis Winston, whoever did that. I was feeling pretty iffy about my quarterbacks but now I feel great with Winston/Cousins! Too bad I didn't start him and may not win this week!

That was me :(

I was at laest assuaged this weeks points weren't cashed in on.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Croatoan posted:

I knew having two TEs was a bad idea. 1.6 loving points between the two of them. gently caress me.

Also $40 for Cam and not start him Week 1? Luckily Roethlisberger came through for you but still....

For anyone short on RB I am interested in entertaining trades for Gurley.

MrDoDo fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Sep 13, 2016

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

I think I am in the same boat of needing RB's. Those are always gold it seems in fantasy. Going to be a rough year with Todd Gurley who is essentially dead and Doug Martin who is dead as of this week.

Also Goondolences to whoever has AP :(

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Ryan Fitzpatrick is a horrible football player. Seriously wtf two players with negative points today. If I come out of this with a win I am truly sorry to my opponent.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Uh Croatoan you are trying to trade me a released Justin Forsett for probably my top receiver? Thanks but no thanks :/

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Croatoan posted:

Ahahahahahaha

Don't be a dick with trades please. Thanks

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Croatoan posted:

Sorry man I meant it as a joke trade. My apologies.

Understood, just trying to look out for people who might accidentally accept or not know better.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

tarbrush posted:

My trades are not joke trades! Please god someone trade me a RB! None of my WRs are untouchable!

You have Terrance West. He should be pretty solid with Forsett gone. Unfortunately the only real RB I could possibly trade is Doug Martin, who is injured for the foreseeable next few weeks. If you want a late stretch backup option though I would be willing to trade.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

icehewk posted:

What, nobody picked up Davante Adams??

Thanks for the heads up haha. Could have probably snuck him on your roster for a $1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Well folks, that wraps up this season!

My Goondolences to 1.21 JJWatts who had an impressive record of 10-3 but did not happen to make the top 3 :(

The top 3 are:

1 Le'Veon My Wayward Son - Tiptoes
2 Prince Rodgers Nelson - tastethehappy
3 SuperCam Returns - Yoshifan823

I will distribute the payouts to the PayPal you used to send me your buy ins as follows:

70% ($126) 1st place
20% ($36) 2nd place
10% ($18) 3rd place

Thanks for being an easy league to manage and no one being deadbeats with your buy ins!

• Locked thread