Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
I've got me and 3 other goons interested but when's the draft?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Yeah I'm down with saturday or sunday but I'd prefer not do a weekday. I'm EST if it helps anyone.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
I like 100% to 1st since I'm gonna clean the floor with ya!

Also I paid.

Also 70/20/10 is cool

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
My vote is for next Sunday or saturday @ 7PM EST

Croatoan fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Aug 27, 2016

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Would you mind setting up the settings at least? I've never done an auction draft and want to do a mock draft.

Edit: Nevermind I didn't know you could do it without I'm good.

Croatoan fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Aug 27, 2016

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Turdsdown Tom posted:

barring a roethlisberger miracle where he throws for like 20 touchdowns i feel pretty confident about coming out of week 1 with a win.

i'm just hoping i didn't score all my points week one lol hope i saved some for the long stretch

I knew having two TEs was a bad idea. 1.6 loving points between the two of them. gently caress me.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

MrDoDo posted:

Also $40 for Cam and not start him Week 1? Luckily Roethlisberger came through for you but still....

For anyone short on RB I am interested in entertaining trades for Gurley.
Keep in mind who Cam was facing for week 1.

Do I have anything you'd want for Gurley? I'd be ok with maybe trading Frank but IDK

Croatoan fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Sep 13, 2016

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Ahahahahahaha

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Sorry man I meant it as a joke trade. My apologies.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

tarbrush posted:

My trades are not joke trades! Please god someone trade me a RB! None of my WRs are untouchable!

I know how you feel. Now that Forsett got canned I only have Frank Gore and Matt Forte. Both are great but if either get hurt or when their bye week comes up I'm hosed.

drat it Forsett!

FYI I'd be interested in anyone looking for a QB for a RB. I've got both Cam and Ben.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Done, thanks man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Turdsdown Tom posted:

I just loving lost to a team that started Eric Decker and a TE that was on a bye week????????????????????

I think you did ok this week. Holy poo poo 176 that's more than twice what I scored.

• Locked thread