Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
I'm down for this league again. Love the auction format and when we had 16 teams in the league, the draft was just so fuckin crazy. I'd love to do a 16 person league again if we get the interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

MrDoDo posted:

So I am thinking :siren: Sunday 8/28 @ 8PM EST :siren: for the draft. The season starts later than I thought so if thats too early I can push it to next Sunday. Who out there would like to take the last and final spot so I can get this draft scheduled?
Sunday works for me.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

I can do tomorrow. My only impossible day is Friday.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

The autodraft is so hilarious in auction drafts. It randomly decides what elite players you want and then spends top dollar for them. Although I hate being in a bidding war with an autodrafting team.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

I paid $46 for Le'Veon Bell and $18 for the rest of my RBs combined. I love auction drafts.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Thanks for dropping Jameis Winston, whoever did that. I was feeling pretty iffy about my quarterbacks but now I feel great with Winston/Cousins! Too bad I didn't start him and may not win this week!

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Man, you guys were really slacking during this week's waivers. I was able to get three useful RBs today, two of which were totally free.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

icehewk posted:

But then you have to use a bench spot on Hightower
Do you not remember the points he put up when he was the Saints starting RB last year? If they're really souring on Ingram, he could be a nice guy to own for the second half. Hell I may even use him this week against San Fran.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

DC Murderverse posted:

LeVeon Bell is a motherfucking cocksucker who can go gently caress himself
Bell scored more points (51.8) than I paid for him in the draft ($46). :smug:

Reminds me of when I was on the receiving end of Jamaal Charles' 16 touch/215 yds/5 TD demolishing of the Raiders during the semifinals in 2011. That was so demoralizing.

• Locked thread