Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Cats are plants with legs.

You feed it like a plant, it gives the same affection back as a plant, except it walks around unlike a plant.

Buy the cat a Canada Goose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

Cats are plants with legs.

You feed it like a plant, it gives the same affection back as a plant, except it walks around unlike a plant.

whoa

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

naem posted:

I think cats think we're giant magical cats who somehow get meat from a can

They're like wait, what, haha how did, meat? again??

Someone posted a thing on gbs a while back where they put wires in a cat's brain and had it look at stuff and when it looked at people they saw giant cat faces on them.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mozi posted:

your cat secretly wants to be declawed as a birthday surprise

This, then pitch it against a sparrow or something. Cats love having their natural weapons and tools ripped from their bodies, then being embarrassed by tiny animals that they would otherwise have been able to shred effortlessly.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

get a penguin. i dont even think your cat would try to fight the penguin. i think they would be buds

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
that's pretty gross why don't you just buy a snake instead you loving weirdo don't pretend you're doing it for the cat.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Don't cats usually give birds as gifts to their owners?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

criscodisco posted:

Someone posted a thing on gbs a while back where they put wires in a cat's brain and had it look at stuff and when it looked at people they saw giant cat faces on them.

They look at me and recognize my lion spirit, leader of my pride

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Get a turkey

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

KomodoWagon posted:

This, then pitch it against a sparrow or something. Cats love having their natural weapons and tools ripped from their bodies, then being embarrassed by tiny animals that they would otherwise have been able to shred effortlessly.

haha, i'm totally going to do this. thanks for the tip!

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
thinking I might get some gerbils, pretty sure she would find those tasty too. Is a rabbit too big for a house cat?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I love my cat very much he is a good boy and I wish I knew when his birthday was

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Mr. Unlucky posted:

that's pretty gross why don't you just buy a snake instead you loving weirdo don't pretend you're doing it for the cat.

OP will be watching this whole ordeal with his pants down

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qq0HjGN8MM

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Yossarian posted:

I love my cat very much he is a good boy and I wish I knew when his birthday was

If it's any consolation, the cat doesn't give a poo poo and doesn't even comprehend things like birthday, self, and the passage of time.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

D'aww :3:

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

What a fuckin pussy rear end cat....

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

notZaar posted:

If it's any consolation, the cat doesn't give a poo poo and doesn't even comprehend things like birthday, self, and the passage of time.

Unbelievable, everybody catch an eyeful of this loving gabagoul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
cats can be chill with literally anything depending on the situation but that bird is going to push its luck too far one day lol

• Locked thread