Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
so what you're dexcribing is like two larger yarmulkes for a lady to wear on her rear end cheeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

They are inverse rear end-less pants, but they are as comfortable as socks!

Oh see I was thinkin they would be like ribbed cotton that goes around the thighs like socks like up to the bottom of the buttcheek, but they got some extra fabric that goes over the hips and the 2 pieces buckle together in the front and back, or Velcro or whatever, buckles would be sexier. You could do shorts or like a full sock down to the feet. That way it's a open air crotch and rear end crack but it's all framed up by soft cotton and buckles. I don't know if the butt cups thing is hittin my hot button.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Aug 12, 2016

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
then drat dude knit up a pair and hit the clubs

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

nigga crab pollock posted:

so what you're dexcribing is like two larger yarmulkes for a lady to wear on her rear end cheeks

Yes! Except they stay on better. They are for men too. :h:

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Oh see I was thinkin they would be like ribbed cotton that goes around the thighs like socks like up to the bottom of the buttcheek, but they got some extra fabric that goes over the hips and the 2 pieces buckle together in the front and back, or Velcro or whatever, buckles would be sexier. You could do shorts or like a full sock down to the feet. That way it's a open air crotch and rear end crack but it's all framed up by soft cotton and buckles. I don't know if the butt cups thing is hittin my hot button.

This is far more complex than what I was thinking, but anything to make it work I guess.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

This is far more complex than what I was thinking, but anything to make it work I guess.

Oh that's what I envisioned when you said it.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I really wish someone would help me draw this, but do better understand, those are tight striped socks on a butt.

Please link the kickstarter, totes want to invest in this.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mean you could just do an rear end bra with suspenders I guess?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

There might be some poo poo wrong with you op

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I thought maybe this thread would have pictures of guys wearing socks that come up to their rear end but I guess I was wrong :sweatdrop:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
what would be the toe sock equivalent of booty socks?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

YeahTubaMike posted:

I thought maybe this thread would have pictures of guys wearing socks that come up to their rear end but I guess I was wrong :sweatdrop:

Oh that would be cool let's have that instead

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Yeah actually I'd like that too.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

YeahTubaMike posted:

And with... sandals. :smugbert:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

b0rty socks

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Booty booty booty booty sockin everywhere
Booty booty booty booty sockin everywhere
Sockin everywhere
Sockin everywhere

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

criscodisco posted:

My friend Brett used to sew mittens into the butt section of his underwear, one in each butt cheek. He had a flat butt and it made him look better in jeans but once the underwear came off his butt looked like just a crease with a butthole towards the bottom.

New season of Flight of the Conchords, nice.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Put two doo-rags or two ski-caps on your rear end.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I really wish someone would help me draw this, but do better understand, those are tight striped socks on a butt.

:jackbud:

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

hurrr gently caress this is stupid

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pudding Huxtable posted:

hurrr gently caress this is stupid

:five:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

just do what i do: put a yarmulke on each cheek, and clench

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Oh my god thank you for trying make my vision a more understandable reality. These could be a shorter booty sock type (almost like ankle socks).

Excuse my horrible edit, but to increase it's chances of staying on, I was thinking it should wrap around a butt more like this:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Oh my god thank you for trying make my vision a more understandable reality. These could be a shorter booty sock type (almost like ankle socks).

Excuse my horrible edit, but to increase it's chances of staying on, I was thinking it should wrap around a butt more like this:

i really feel like these need a strap around the front and maybe another holding them together like your mittens when you were little bc when you sit down they will just flatten

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

It would work better with a fatter booty, but I mean like the hole would fit around a butt cheek and then the end of it would probably dangle like a sock. It makes me sad that there would need to be a strap, but you're probably right.

This sounds like your buttsocks would have a reservoir tip, which is... why? Then they're more like buttcondoms at that point, but made of wool and what would collect in the dangly part anyway and it's grossing me out just thinking about it.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

dad gay. so what posted:

i can't even picture what your talking about so im thinkin no

Think wearing a beanie on each of your rear end cheeks.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Bigpeeler is that "U"?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
bOOty

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
op is touched in the head

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
great, now ive got some weird jewish hosiery fetish

miught as well become mormon at this point

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

psychokitty posted:

i really feel like these need a strap around the front and maybe another holding them together like your mittens when you were little bc when you sit down they will just flatten

You're right, that would help it hold when sitting down. The two halves can be attached like a bra like someone else has mentioned. It's like a butt bra, but with sock material.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Stryder posted:

This sounds like your buttsocks would have a reservoir tip, which is... why? Then they're more like buttcondoms at that point, but made of wool and what would collect in the dangly part anyway and it's grossing me out just thinking about it.

I'm not sure what it would "collect". Just imagine socks coming out of the center of the circles of the drawing that was made.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ssaying the word b00ty over and over in ace ventura voices

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
is this like a sports bra, you wear it so your powerful behind is less distracting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Would you like your booty socks to be tight, or would you like them to dangle?

tight's always better I think so you can see those choice booty dimples

• Locked thread