Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is this show
Gay?
Sad?
Sad and Gay?
What the hell is wrong with you people?
View Results

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Shima Honnou posted:

Rose Quartz is not a war criminal. Because it is not a crime to shatter a diamond, in fact, it is a duty.

Personally I'm looking forward to the episode where they have a lengthy discussion on the multi-faceted nature of war and war crimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Greg said it best: "There's no such thing as a good war kiddo."

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Labes for days posted:

Personally I think Yellow offed her for either this reason or as part of some other agenda.

But I am also open to the banana peel theory.

I'm gonna guess she was sympathetic to the rebels to some extent. She didn't necessarily call for a surrender or negotiations, but maybe to just leave the planet be and move on. But Yellow wanted it for her cluster, so she got Pink out of the way and branded the CGs as diamond-shattering rebels.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
Punished Quartz

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:

vermin posted:

Punished Quartz

GEMS THAT KILL
WOULD YOU SHOW THEM TO ME
WITH YOUR PEARL SO STILL
IT MAKES ME BELIEVE
IN ROSE QUARTZ'S SINS
LET ME SUFFER NOW AND NEVER DIE
I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Labes for days posted:

Personally I think Yellow offed her for either this reason or as part of some other agenda.

But I am also open to the banana peel theory.

Maybe both are the same. Yellow shapeshifted into a banana peel.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
https://twitter.com/ianjq/status/876601866213236736

Oh, it looks like they submitted Mr. Greg for Emmy consideration. Good choice, it was either that or Last One Out of Beach City, I think.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I like they chose Pearl heavy episodes.

OB_Juan posted:

Maybe both are the same. Yellow shapeshifted into a banana peel.

I'm going to believe this theory until the show actually explains it.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Pearl shape shifted into a poison banana, forgetting that gems cannot be poisoned. Rose Quartz ate the banana and carelessly threw away the peel, which resulted in Pink Diamond's shattering.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Personally I'm looking forward to the episode where they have a lengthy discussion on the multi-faceted nature of war and war crimes.

That's pretty much the kind of thing this show does though.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

:buddy:

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Rhonne posted:

Greg said it best: "There's no such thing as a good war kiddo."

Gunnery Sergeant Bismuth would disagree with you.

"What do we do?"
"SHATTER! SHATTER!"
What makes the grass grow?"
"SHARDS! SHARDS!"

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

http://gempiss.tumblr.com/post/162044990427/iapislazuli-everyone-on-twitter-liked-this-so-u

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Billboard, Week Two (Week ending July 1st)

Soundtracks: #12 (down from #2)
Independent Albums: #18 (down from #1)
Billboard 200: #188 (down from #22)
Digital album sales: not in the top 25 (down from #3).
Album sales: not in the top 100 (down from #10).

Those pre-orders really moved the needle last week, didn't they? :shrug:

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

rockopete posted:

I'm straining to find a non-creepy way to read that.

Amethyst: That's not creepy...now this is creepy.
*shapeshifts an enormous face-like shape onto her back*
Amethyst: Hi...Steven...I'm...Back-methyst...

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Headcannon where Lars stores cooking supplies and utensils in his hair so he can always cook up cool poo poo

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Greg would have a heart attack if he saw a version of Rose that was that big.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.

Infinitum posted:

Headcannon where Lars stores cooking supplies and utensils in his hair so he can always cook up cool poo poo

Lars's tree will end up looking like America's Test Kitchen.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Very cute.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Infinitum posted:

"I swear, this opening just keeps getting longer and longer"

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

glam rock hamhock posted:

Greg would have a heart attack if he saw a version of Rose that was that big.

Greg:

https://youtu.be/pusZXECS0mM

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sadly i dont think lars has access to the hair dimension on his own

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
The whole show will turn out to be a build up to Steven sticking the laser light Cannon out of Lars' head and quipping about "headcannon" before blasting some poor shmuck apart.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Rhonne posted:

"I swear, this opening just keeps getting longer and longer"

*Credits end*

*Steven walks in room, crying, and opens mouth about to say something*

*cut to end credits*

Swork
Sep 5, 2011

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
to be funny

glam rock hamhock posted:

*Credits end*

*Steven walks in room, crying, and opens mouth about to say something*

*cut to end credits*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Dog Kisser posted:

The whole show will turn out to be a build up to Steven sticking the laser light Cannon out of Lars' head and quipping about "headcannon" before blasting some poor shmuck apart.

They already made that joke in the best episode, Say Uncle.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

RandomFerret posted:

They already made that joke in the best episode, Say Uncle.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Dog Kisser posted:

Hate to break it to you, but...

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Uncle Grandpa is a cartoon fever dream. Not the bad kind of fever dream that makes you uneasy and nauseous thinking about later, but the good kind that felt like you were on something.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

vermin posted:

Uncle Grandpa is a cartoon fever dream. Not the bad kind of fever dream that makes you uneasy and nauseous thinking about later, but the good kind that felt like you were on something.

Turns out the only thing you were onto is that life is a random series of events that are outrageous on the basis alone that they occur and not on their contents.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Covok posted:

Turns out the only thing you were onto is that life is a random series of events that are outrageous on the basis alone that they occur and not on their contents.

Spoilers for Watchmen

Covok
May 27, 2013

vermin posted:

Spoilers for Watchmen

Oh, is that a Watchmen quote? Because I was just making it up.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Covok posted:

Oh, is that a Watchmen quote? Because I was just making it up.

Nah it's an epiphany one of the characters has

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

Tollymain posted:

sadly i dont think lars has access to the hair dimension on his own

He might end up having some control. I mean, the first hint we had of the hair dimension was Lion extruding Rose's sword without Steven reaching in for it.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
So, you think Lars will be able to open up portals by yelling really loud?

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

Even if he can't, I'd love to see the training montage for that one.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

EasyEW posted:

Even if he can't, I'd love to see the training montage for that one.

It revolves around Greg sending him a bunch of metal albums so Lars can learn from masters of screaming.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Man, Ronaldo Bloodstone is going to be super jealous when he hears Lars got promoted past him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Madurai posted:

Man, Ronaldo Bloodstone is going to be super jealous when he hears Lars got promoted past him.

Could they get away with an episode about him attempting to commit seppeku to get Steven to revive him magic powers.