Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is this show
Gay?
Sad?
Sad and Gay?
What the hell is wrong with you people?
View Results

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Just watched the whole thing in about a week in a half. It was great and i really shouldn't have put watching this off as long as i did just because the fandom was insane.

but i don't know what to watch now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Bleck posted:

If you're looking for another "Very Good Cartoon With An Insane, Offputting Fandom" you could watch My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

i have seen some of that and it's not my jam

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

XboxPants posted:

How's Infinity Train? Heard a couple positive things, and the trailer I saw felt like it had a good vibe.

As for recco's we gotta mention She-Ra. Presumably you've watched that already, but if you haven't, it's extremely good. It is... made of love, you might say.

We watched all of it over Christmas weekend and it was really good. The third season went real dark and HBO hasn't renewed it for a fourth as a result

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I started watching it and told my other half "hey you should watch this with me I can already tell it's something you'd like" but it wasn't until mid season 3 she started paying attention and I could no longer watch at my pace. I know I'm well past all the discussion about the show but :justpost:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Bongo Bill posted:

That's excellent news. Save the Light was very good and Unleash the Light has been stuck on Apple Arcade, which I'm pretty sure nobody has.

it flipped from "lol subscription service for mobile games" to goons liking it pretty quick somehow

why isn't the complete collection of this on bluray?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Rand Brittain posted:

Cartoon Network seems to have become completely opposed to bluray for some ludicrous reason.

Yeah but I'm not going to buy DVDs in 2021

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Why isn't this on blu-ray yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Rand Brittain posted:

Cartoon Network has stopped selling Blurays so parents have to subscribe to apps.

Bastards. I don't want to buy a DVD set in 2021