Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is this show
Gay?
Sad?
Sad and Gay?
What the hell is wrong with you people?
View Results

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Better yet, White Diamond is a fusion of all the other diamonds (they reassemble Pink or spend thousands of years slowly crafting a new one), and the whole thing is the dance they do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I think I've seen every episode up to "Stuck Together," but there was a shot I've seen places that I don't remember. It doesn't seem to fit in with the coming story arc, and I think I saw it surrounded by footage from already-aired episodes, but I'll spoiler it just in case. Steven and Pearl are in a desert-like area at night, and there's giant tableaux of Rose with her sword and shield fighting Jasper wielding an axe and wearing her helmet.

Sound familiar?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Inescapable Duck posted:

Nobody's yet sure what White Diamond is actually going to be like. I feel a lot of current fan ideas of her are just a bigger, badder Yellow Diamond. Generally the rule of villain ensembles is that they contrast each other as much as possible with their over-the-top personalities.

I'm still pretty sure when she appears, this might as well be her theme; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs

White Diamond will be a simultaneous fusion between Yellow, Blue, and the newly-grown Pink Diamond. The fusion dance will be all three of them doing this entire performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnvW-wVKgMI

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Balliver Shagnasty posted:

Shouldn't it be on the CN website right about now? Or the app, at least?

The new episodes are on the app, but it’s a different show with teen Steven as the icon.