Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is this show
Gay?
Sad?
Sad and Gay?
What the hell is wrong with you people?
View Results

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
TBH I wasn't too thrilled with this episode.

Was this it for Summer of Steven? Are we only getting episodes on Thursdays now? What's the schedule like going forward?

Pick posted:

Here for the gay, stayed for the sad.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Shipping should not be an argument, it should be a discussion. All ships are equal. Some are unhealthy but that doesn't make them bad but drat it it's important to accept that not everyone is a couple. Two people can just be friends and that is an important narrative to express too.

My two cents.