Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is this show
Gay?
Sad?
Sad and Gay?
What the hell is wrong with you people?
View Results

Aristide
Sep 2, 2011

Mysterious Cat Country

Merch never really comes up much in thread but I have to say I'm swooning over Hot Topic's CN lookbook, especially the Rose and Pearl themed dresses. I'm definitely getting the Rose one but I've got quite a fat rear end so unless they roll out a plus size version of the Pearl one, I'll just have to look and sigh wistfully at it. The Amethyst cardigan is also nice and on my wishlist.

The Cartoon Network store also has a bunch of new stuff available since it was last mentioned when the Cheeseburger Backpack came out and... they have SU versions of Monopoly AND Yahtzee? And the Yahtzee cup is shaped like Garnet's glove!?! :aaaaa:
The downside is that stuff on the CN shop is always stupid expensive and outside of the books, figures and a few t-shirts, most of the stuff there is store exclusive.

Now if only we could go full anime and get a Peridot nenedroid in the works or a 45 minuet OVA based on the Highschool AU promo art~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aristide
Sep 2, 2011

Mysterious Cat Country

Considering how full-on anime the end of the song sequence went with Connie flopping on the ground followed by Ruby and the others, I don't know how anyone could not pick up on a Trigger animator's work.

I liked this episode a lot. Just today I ended up calling out of work for mental health reasons and it was cathartic seeing something like how to handle anxiety and depressive issues like intrusive thoughts show up in the episode. That the message was paired with such a nice song helped. I think it might just be my new favorite song and a strong contender for my favorite episode overall.

Aristide
Sep 2, 2011

Mysterious Cat Country

Got up early so I could watch the movie before work which was probably a bad move on my part. I can't get "Other Friends" out of my head and I know I'll be tormenting my coworkers by humming it all night.

Aristide
Sep 2, 2011

Mysterious Cat Country

Poor Steven. Nothing worse then finding out your OTP never becomes canon. :'(