Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is this show
Gay?
Sad?
Sad and Gay?
What the hell is wrong with you people?
View Results

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Thread already getting weird on the first page.

Good episode. Hope Nicki Minaj will comeback one day to voice Sugilite again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
This thread gets weird. Nice slice of life episode. Don't think Mr. Smiley and Mr. Frowny are gay. Weird that people jump to that conclusion if two male characters show any emotion towards each. Yeah, yeah same conclusion might be jumped to with a male and female character but it seems to happen more with two guy characters.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

http://lilmizzkrazie.tumblr.com/post/149871407327/my-sister-katiedid92-and-i-got-to-spend-the-day

According to one of the story boarders Mr. Smiley is indeed gay. Make of this what you will.

Also, Lars is apparently good at both Art and Chemistry despite being bad at (or at least not trying to be good at) all other school subjects.

I know I'm going to get some flack for this but I'm not a fan of Mr. Smiley being gay. It feels like it pushing this show into a corner where it becomes "that gay cartoon show."

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Garnet is the best gem.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I tried to deny it but there's no helping it: this show is super gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just super gay.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Garbanzo

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Was there a new episode last week too?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

^^ This is the first one since Summer of Steven.

STEVEN!

I'M ON A TRACTOR!

Wow, I'm lucky I caught this.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I hope Frylock, Meatwad, and Shake show up too.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I want Andy's plane to have 2 Wycked on the side or him to air guitar a song called "I wanna rock your body (til the break of dawn)"

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Of course the episodes leaked and you guys watched them. I wanted to live discuss the episodes though :(

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I just want to say the schedule for this show is awful. I'm catching up on the Diamond Days episodes and I didn't even realize I missed Reunited until I was wondering what the hell happened at the beginning of Legs.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

did i miss an episode? this one is listed as 25 and i went back and checked and the last one was 24 and there is zero resolution with 24.

I like how Homeworld is like a horrible version of the Beast's castle, where everything is a live.

Did you see The Reunion because I didn't and had no idea it existed until today.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Is the movie the series finale?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Who voices Spinel?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Whoa, Steven can tap dance in flip flops. Probably his most powerful skill.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I hope Spinel can be fixed. I like her.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Like the smooth jazz fight song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Funky Valentine posted:

Meanwhile, another of Pink's fuckups puts on the Infinity Gauntlet and says "Fine. I'll do it myself."

It's Thanos. Pink Diamond convinced him to go halfsies with her on a condo at the edge of the galaxy but ended up backing out.