Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is this show
Gay?
Sad?
Sad and Gay?
What the hell is wrong with you people?
View Results

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

This is cool because Whispers of the Heart (where the og lo-fi beats girl is from) is Rebecca Sugar's favorite movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

BioEnchanted posted:

You just know that Bluebird didn't know that human hair can just be cut off and grows back. Their reaction of "Ahh! Gross!" was great. I would like if she gets better at being her as the show goes on though, like every time they come after Steven, they figure out more stuff that Bluebird Azurite can do that neither of them could on their own. Also the SU wiki is losing it a little. It refers to her cutlass as a scabbard, which annoys me.

Greg's hair ain't growing back.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

I don't care for "Growing Pains" only because "Cat Fingers" is one of my favorite episodes and I think it's mean-spirited how "Growing Pains" argues that Steven suffers PTSD from the incident.