Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is this show
Gay?
Sad?
Sad and Gay?
What the hell is wrong with you people?
View Results

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I think I'm going to do another rewatch, I hate this split season their doing though. I gotta say, steven and pearl fighting the cactus was hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Motherfucker posted:

Steven started out an insufferable baby and hes going to finish as one, haha, hahahaha! AAAAAAAHHAHAHAH!

lmao

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Bismuth did nothing wrong.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I'm super annoyed that there was just a huge spoiler dumped in thread without spoiler tags :\

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I don't want it to be over Q_Q

It's always sunny in Philadelphia got 15 seasons, why can't this.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Is Rebecca sugar working on anything else? Like another show or something?

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I'm sad it's over, I'm going to keep posting this until I'm not sad anymore, thank you for coming to my ted talk titled "Am I sad steven universe is over?"

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Why does Pearl need a flight suit once, but never uses it again when they go into space?

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Mr. Fowl posted:

Steven in that episode is basically in freefall. He's trying to find something to hold onto. He can't adequately communicate to his dad what the problem is and Steven can't understand why he is just feeling worse and it's making him angrier. So he's looking for why he's angry, why he's so hosed up. This is why he's grasping at his past and pointing out that maybe he should have been raised differently. He's making many valid points; he should have seen a doctor, he should have been schooled in a more regular way, he should have experienced a more standard childhood--but this isn't the root of his problem here, it's the trauma, and that's what's causing him to lash out.

And we see that Steven has done this before, in the episode with the dome.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Is there anything else that's good like this that's up and coming on TV?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Happy belated birthday steven.