Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is this show
Gay?
Sad?
Sad and Gay?
What the hell is wrong with you people?
View Results

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Flying-PCP posted:

Here's a couple of (real) spoiler screenshots

Bad Pearl confirmed. Pearl starting to move on from Rose maaayybe confirmed??

Move on? It looks like the opposite to me. Pearl's found herself a NEW Rose. Because that's totally healthy and is guaranteed to work out well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
It's a special kind of beep boop person who thinks that episodes centred around character interaction are wastes of time and worthless.

Especially in a show like this.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Just as cute as the original.

http://i.imgur.com/YSBcsE2.mp4

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Stitched together rat uteruses?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I want all the garnets and amethysts to come and live on earth with the gems.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

How does Steven have any liquid left in his body at all with the size of those tears?

Also Looks like they set up a location that has a whole lot of soldiers bubbled and unbubbled for any future massive fights

So, were all of those gems also Rose Quartzes? Because from what the diamonds were saying, it sounded like they were. How would Steven react if they popped all those bubbles and suddenly hundreds of not-moms appeared?

Because I'm pretty sure that would gently caress you up for the rest of time.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Well, there's your problem.

Adventure Time can be understood by a six year old - I know, because I watch the show with one.

Some people just go insane with the speculation until they disappear up their own arse.

Sit down, watch a few episodes and you'll have no problem following along.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Australian DVD players should all be unlocked anyway. The ACCC decided that DVD zones were unfairly uncompetitive and ordered all retailers to unlock them.

Sadly, Blu Rays didn't get such a ruling for some reason, but you can get around this by buying players from Region A countries which use 240V&50Hz - Indonesia, most of Asia and half of South America.

I bought a player online from Indonesia back when Blu Rays first came out and had an electrician at work change the plug.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

What does Lars say right at the very end (aprox 2:35) after the enemy gem says, "You will not go at hyper speed!"?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Madurai posted:

Do we... want those?

Had to google what these were and, well, they're certainly a thousand miles better than funcos.

Of course, that's not saying much.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Pick posted:

She could have reverted to rest in her room since it blocks other gem entry

What better room for an immature diamond, than one which gives you anything you wish for?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
EDIT: Forums ate my post. Now it's there. Weird.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

OldTennisCourt posted:

To be real though I think we can stop the spoilers, the episode aired yesterday.

Now if only people would stop with the abbreviations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Just remembered that Pearl never wants to shapeshift in the early episodes, despite Amethyst goading her into trying it.

Guess we now know why.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

TwoPair posted:

I like the Steven bombs too... in theory. The problem is in their execution. Whether they're intentionally killing the show :tinfoil: or they're just staffed by fools, by doing Steven bombs instead of just going week to week, it doesn't let tension build. Okay, it builds tension for us grown-up losers watching children's cartoons, but for the actually-important-to-the-network kids' demographic, it gives them time to forget and stop caring.

At this point, I'd even be happy if they Netflixed it and dumped everything out there. It's all going to be rerun to death over the next decade anyway, if that's all Cartoon Network cares about, why wait?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Say Nothing posted:

Oh poo poo... wait, nevermind.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

SlothfulCobra posted:

The natural human instinct is to root for the underdog, and then they turn that on its head.

And the natural instinct for rich influential men, such as those who greenlit the show, is that those with power are good and those fighting against them are bad.

For some reason.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Oh my god, it's Fraggle Rock!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

MikeJF posted:

Well, I assume it's the same power that created the Watermelon Stevens and Pumpkin and so on.

One can only wonder what horrors lie within Beach City's sewer system.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Motherfucker posted:

The final boss is the gem we never knew, the puppetmaster behind it all

Coprolite

The second male gem in history - Salt Peter.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I have to say, every time they used that shot of the leg ship in front of White Diamond was absolutely hilarious.

It just looked so sassy.

If every ship assembled, could they do some Dance, Dance Revolution on that platform there?

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Jan 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Gotta say that White Diamond's ship's eyes were creepy as all gently caress.