Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is this show
Gay?
Sad?
Sad and Gay?
What the hell is wrong with you people?
View Results

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

hey SU thread, i think i need help

You're not done yet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.

Yet another casualty of Lauren Zuke being run off the internet by terrible people.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

God, the meta joke about how Mr. Smiley "used to be a comedian" was amazing...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

God, the running background music is giving me serious FLCL vibes and I'm totally OK with that...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Philip Rivers posted:

Now wouldn't be the worst time for a time skip if they ever wanna do that

Everyone gets back to Beach City, Earth is 18 years in the future due to time/space/lightspeed travel shenanigans, Connie is now Mayor with Onion as Lt. Mayor

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Birdblob for Character of 2018

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

God that was the most hyped I've been since Jailbreak. That entire fight sequence was amazing. And I audibly groaned when the preview only said "Continues" without at least giving a general idea of when.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

maltesh posted:

Bingo bongo.

Ronaldo totally played out an anime by drawing his sword against the Cluster's arm, and you could argue that Steven went to a type of space, even if it was a space of the consciousness...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I bet they can't wait to make a joke about that.

Odds are this is why Garnet is the gem involved, a defusing and a KO/Ruby showdown is all but guaranteed...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

I need screens of all the extra "crossovers" from that crossover episode. It went by so quick I'm sure I missed about 24 different references...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

The new Dove spot has gone live:

https://twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/1050032338103611394

The thought of them filming Peridot on a green screen amuses me to no end...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Hey guys they stealth dropped the new episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBje1yOv3rI

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Mr. Greg is easily a top 3 episode in the series, and if that's the standards they're striving for with a "musical" episode being stretched out for 90 minutes tomorrow's gonna be a helluva ride...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Man, the scene on Back to the Moon where the Rubies are talking about Pink's shattering and Pearl's just totally losing it and covering her mouth has serious context in retrospect now, I'm not usually a HUGE rewatch guy but man picking up small beats like this show how well planned out this show has been, this episode aired in 2016 and it's giving away stuff not aired for like 3 years later...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Jesus this animation is nuts already...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Garnet cannot fuckin' believe this poo poo...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

The movie ruled, but I'll say for a musical and a movie that's been pushed unlike anything I've seen on Cartoon Network in years, I can't name a single song from it that I'd put in my top 5 from this show. Stronger than You, Here Comes a Thought, Do it For Her, It's Over, Isn't It?, and Strong in the Real Way all rank well beyond what the movie gave to me. Maybe I'd have appreciated True Kinda Love if I hadn't been hearing it every 15 minutes for the past 3 days...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

You: Where's Jasper?

Me: She's right there!

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Spinel totally not respecting social distancing

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Well, now we're officially in uncharted territory, ready to get absolutely ruined by the next 45 minutes of television...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/whammybah/status/1243674234892632064

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

lol at the camera shots always hiding Volleyball's face on the cracked side...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

That doesn't look healthy Steven, you should probably get it lanced...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Aw poo poo NOW we got a throwdown!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

But I thought Steven HATED Lion Lickers...