Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Stuff like McDonalds, frozen pizzas, potato chips, etc?

People are like "oh, those don't even taste good to me, they aren't real food!"

But they're designed by actual scientists to be better than real food, real food had to evolve and poo poo and had more on its mind than tasting good. All this fast food and junk food is just pure deliciousness crammed into the smallest surface area possible. It would be crazy to think they don't taste good.

IMO there is something wrong with your brain if you don't like these foods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

Post your BMI

My BMI is 21. I am 6'0" and weigh between 155-160.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Protagonist posted:

hmm yes more salt and lard please

Yes, that is what your brain wants. Unless it's broken I guess. :confused:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

carrion kit posted:

wow... taht's so true OP, people ARE "like" . being cool doesn't sound like my bag of chips at all

I kNow, right?!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Most of the people replying to this thread don't seem to "get" my point. It is not that you should eat these foods, only that you should not be embarrassed to enjoy the way they taste because they were literally designed in a lab to taste good.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

i like that posted:

Defensive fatty spotted

Sorry about your manchild food choices/gross body no 1 wants to touch....

that's funny but not how you meant it to be

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Can we please keep this thread on topic and limit ourselves to posts about albacore tuna only please?!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

im having a stroke

Goddammit now I keep thinking you're vendagoat again?!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

This isn't helping

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I need a Whooper to calm myself down now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

coolskillrex remix posted:

It tastes" good" because it's loaded with salt and fructose and certain added smells, which is a trick to make sure you don't notice how lovely the bun and quality of beef is. If you go somewhere with good quality ground beef and buns made in the restaurant then chances are the ingredients cost a lot more and have a lot richer flavors that don't need the help of enormous amounts of salt and fructose and yoga mats.

We're on the same page, friendo!

• Locked thread