Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

Mangina Brown posted:

ITT: Adam Sandler

AKA Little Nicky. One of my favorite films. With Harvey Kietel as Satan (Dad).
Best Quote:
"It's time to shove another pineapple up Hitler's butt, Your Assholiness."
When are they gonna remake Hellraiser with Pinhead replaced with Tithead?
Hire me, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lol human being couldn't even think of North Korea : North Diarrhea

voted 1 plz kill youre selves op

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Ayatollah Khomeini? Diretollah Khomeini more like (because he isn't good, despite being the dead spit of Sean Connery).

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The great Satan :black101:

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
NEWS FLASH 2017:
Trumplol says our Great Shoutocracy allies with Guns'n'Noses to wage nucular war against Little Nicky and the Land O' the Fat Guys in Bathrobes.
I think that is a much more entertaining headline for Armeggedon.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's ok OP the gov't already has this handled Iran is on the Axis of Evil

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
:yikes:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
tbh if they stopped beheading gays and calling America satan maybe America would stop bombing them for shits and gigs

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

its pretty cool that we are the great satan and not like, the good satan or just the mediocre satan

USA #1

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty cool how nuclear bad the thread is, haven't seen a thread this bad in a long time, way to stand out, not bad

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Locked inside us all are billions of invisible worlds, waiting only to be touched by His Glow in order to be born anew through Division.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

idiotbitch posted:

are the human systems ultimately self organizing or do they require some sort of organizer. For example, an illuminati or a race of lizard beings

self organizing once they reach a large enough population. this is the function of sociopaths

• Locked thread