Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

The Protagonist posted:

I don't want her to. End this charade and make a cinder of the earth

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Verily I Shat posted:

My mum on holiday texted me some Trump lover was ranting at her on some ferry about how Hillary killed a person and what freedom means.

Thanks.

well she did throw a 12 year old rape victim under a bus but it was a metaphorical bus

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
meanwhile trump literally raped a 12 year old

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Why are you talking about Trump when it comes to being brain dead? Shouldn't it be Hillary since she actually has brain damage?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Atom's light will cleanse this world

His holy glow will descend upon your streets and your cities and Division will be at hand

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Oh you're a foreigner OP?

Well then you can Suckle upon mine freaking American balls.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

lol if the op is from europe. trump has all but admitted defeat by recruiting a breitbart protege to run his campaign and his numbers are in the toilet, but there are plenty of far-right nutjobs in europe who have a better chance of winning in a more homogeneous country

france will fall to the FN next year, mark my words

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Y-Hat posted:

lol if the op is from europe. trump has all but admitted defeat by recruiting a breitbart protege to run his campaign and his numbers are in the toilet, but there are plenty of far-right nutjobs in europe who have a better chance of winning in a more homogeneous country

i got a homogeneous nutjob for you to win, pal

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

hth posted:

i got a homogeneous nutjob for you to win, pal
sounds sexy

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
While it would be hilarious and take the focus off the current idiocy and racism of our brexit-voting nation, trump is probably not gonna get in.

that being said, if our own brit pollsters predict a hillary win, then yes trump is guaranteed to take office.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump owns and will win. America will gently caress you up the rear end.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

soy posted:

not lovely gym advice but i'm gonna ignore it anyway

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Y-Hat posted:

Nah he turned it around today. Literally a breibart fucknut knows how to run a campaign better

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Y-Hat posted:

Lol

Trump will win in a landslide.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Trump is just another example of how America makes diamonds from pressure. We put our stupid out there and allow the world to watch us fail. Like the times our spaceships exploded. It's what makes America great. During our civil war the British would stroll through towns and the people who liked them would be cheering and happy. Then the British would leave and everybody else knew exactly who to beat down. Same thing, Trump is the British, and we're marking his fanboys. The rest of the world likes to hide their degenerates and underclass because they have centuries for fake poise to keep up, which is why they are all rotting from the inside out. That's not how America works. Stupid has to be out there, front and center. Hell that's why even somethingawful was made.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
look out boyos

gonna catch beatdowns from some pear shaped hillpeople

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

soy posted:

But it'll use trump's tiny peener so it won't hurt, there is no need to be afraid

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.

Qvark
May 4, 2010
Soiled Meat

Lord Binky posted:

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.

I'm voting for Jonas sjöström

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im going to find a way to jerk off in the booth

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

hth posted:

im going to find a way to jerk off in the booth

Make sure to also check the boxes properly so there's a chance that in a recount there could be legal challenges over whether being covered in cum makes a ballot invalid

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

SickZip posted:

Make sure to also check the boxes properly so there's a chance that in a recount there could be legal challenges over whether being covered in cum makes a ballot invalid

lol if you think im going to not get my love for representative democracy all over everything

'hand' recount iykwim

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Verily I Shat posted:

This is worse than anywhere else, like, Boris Johnson or Tony Abbot are better people.

You have a literal braindead poo poo huffer that may be your president.

What the gently caress.

Can all other countries nuke the US if he gets in?

Yeah our country has slipped into an alternative reality where the onion stories come to life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

tsa posted:

It's not broken, the US system was designed to make it hard to quickly change things which turns out is a very good thing when you look around the world right now. Also the tea party exists so you're overall point is dumb, "3rd party" political views are already represented in the system, it's just that the left is retarded and endlessly splinters rather than consolidating power within the party structure like the tea party did.

well cya

The great success of the tea party was to fracture the Republican party and drive away centrist voters.

• Locked thread