Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

So what do you do if moat flips tracker?

It wouldn't surprise me but if he's town then it would.

It's just weird to pre-emptively claim like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Like I'm not doubting his role Im doubting his motivations behind claiming at the time he did

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

It wouldn't surprise me but if he's town then it would.

It's just weird to pre-emptively claim like that

Not really. He clearly was trying to do it to confirm AR's call out on you

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

Not really. He clearly was trying to do it to confirm AR's call out on you

Except he didn't know that AR didn't have anything.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

What?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

AR had nothing on me.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
If I'm not confirmed why is no one casing me?

Also again, unless there's a grand conspiracy, everyone has confirmed my results on them.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

MG3 posted:

AR had nothing on me.

I had that you didn't move, making your dumb D1 tracker claim fall apart.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

AR had nothing on me.

Except AR was calling you out as a liar

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Absurd Revolver posted:

I had that you didn't move, making your dumb D1 tracker claim fall apart.

It was a conversation piece, but it doesn't matter. I think moat jumped preemptively

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MG3 posted:

That doesn't make any sense at all. Clearly he tracked AR to you and knew AR had something. It doesn't really matter if AR was a cop, rolecop or tracker.

I mean, this is ARs first post of D2:

Absurd Revolver posted:

MG3 is a liar, at least about his role.

##

vote mg3

Followed 2 minutes later by Moats first post of D2:

Moatillata posted:

So that's what you did.

I agree.

##vote mg3

You aren't making any sense here.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Mags I think your posting is funny but your mafs are off rn. You said this:

MG3 posted:

I believe you, as scum, guessed what AR had done and backed up his worthless claim for town cred

Which pretty plainly reads to me that you think I was able to come up with it all out of thin air. To this:

MG3 posted:

Like I'm not doubting his role Im doubting his motivations behind claiming at the time he did

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

You eventually explained, which was unnecessary from a Scum Kashuno given the unhelpfulness of yuming and PM with exploring it. But also, primarily, no one else expressed an interest in voting you so it's a wasted vote.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

MG3 posted:

It was a conversation piece, but it doesn't matter. I think moat jumped preemptively

This is a really loving dumb excuse.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

MG3 posted:

My day was ok. I've had a headache all day

Do you know what caused it? Are you drinking enough water?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I drank 76 oz of water today

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

That's probably about the right amount. Hmm.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Do you have any thoughts on who else might be scum? It seems like we are not having a lot of luck with getting a Moat lynch going.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Mills posted:

Do you have any thoughts on who else might be scum? It seems like we are not having a lot of luck with getting a Moat lynch going.

Who are you thinking?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

MG3 posted:

Who are you thinking?

I think we are looking at the vanilla town and vanilla trackers so Kash, PMom, me, you.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Mills could you explain why the mod tried to replace you earlier?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

BK literally explained it wtf is this

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Was I talking to you kash

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Are you interested in actually playing this game or

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

Are you interested in actually playing this game or

I am int you inso lil twer

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MG3 posted:

I am int you inso lil twer

Are you having a stroke? Do you smell toast?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

TMMadman posted:

Are you having a stroke? Do you smell toast?

No stroKe, No WorrieS

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

MG3 posted:

BK was confused by my WIFOM, like Kashuno was an hour ago too.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Mills posted:

BK was confused by my WIFOM, like Kashuno was an hour ago too.

Lol ok cool.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

So.................

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mills posted:

So.................

I want to lynch either you or Kash today.

There's just something off about Kash. He is constantly throwing suspicion everywhere and it's just not sitting right with me.

He accused MG3/Ernie of muddying the waters on D1 with the tracker/scum claims, but he hasn't really done anything to every try and clear them up.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, I actually think he's frustrated that I'm confirmed town at this point because I feel like he wanted to push me as scum today based on my setup spec.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Why is TMM considered confirmed town? Like I think he is town, but I'm not aware of anyone actually being confirmed.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mills posted:

Why is TMM considered confirmed town? Like I think he is town, but I'm not aware of anyone actually being confirmed.

Because on N3 AR tracked me nowhere and Ernie rolecopped me as VT.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Because on N3 AR tracked me nowhere and Ernie rolecopped me as VT.

So since I was tracked nowhere N3 I'm confirmed if Ernie rolecops me as vanilla too? :crossarms:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'm going to the gym in 15 and won't be back til basically 15 mins til deadline on my phone so..................

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mills posted:

So since I was tracked nowhere N3 I'm confirmed if Ernie rolecops me as vanilla too? :crossarms:

This is Ernies claim:

Ernie. posted:

I wasn't jailed. TMM is VT.

I don't know what to think. On one hand I think yuming is town simply because mills says she is. On another she's dropped her suspicion of me suddenly today and I feel she threw shade on me just to save herself?

I don't know if pmom now has a new style where he doesn't say much unless absolutely necessary but I'm worried that I really can't draw any conclusions from his posts.

Now that I've reread a little to see who might have nk'ed quid, only kashuno was suspicious of quid yesterday. Now I don't think kashuno is dumb enough to tell quid that he's onto him in public and then immediately Nk him after, but I also think there was a subtle subtext working against quid that was 'if anyone goes missing like taste did, quid is an sk'.

Also mills, yeah I trust you on yuming. But in the past I've seen you correctly call her alignment within her making one post and here it took a while. Feels like you juuuust wanted to be on the right side of the argument without taking any actual momentum off her.

If we're actually dealing with a three person scum-team then finding that last person is going to be a pain. I suggest we borda count or something who people find most to least suspicious and work our way from there for discussion?

Also overnight I figured out why juggernaut + jailer doesn't work. With this many trackers, if we saw the jailer target someone and we flipped them, we would only assume that the person they targeted in this setup was on their team. It gives us an almost perfect cop-like ability for the price of one night action.

Sorry re: formatting, im on a phone

Ernie. posted:

And btw my result was specifically 'vt' on TMM. Not 'vanilla'. I don't know if bk meant to confirm alignment to me.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I think you are town and I don't think we should lynch you ever but I will argue into the ground that I don't think a mod typo confirms you.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

##vote MG3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

bbl

• Locked thread