Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

TMMadman posted:

But I don't think any of the trackers said they would target Kash.

I mean I can understand you claimed reason, but it still doesn't make sense when Kash was seriously the biggest question in the game. I would much rather have had him rolecopped than either of the claimed vanillas.

Let's hope Moat targeted kash.

And Mills literally laid out what the trackers should do in this game yesterday. I didn't want four people wasting all their actions on kashuno, and I took it for granted that at least one tracker would check there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

what happened between these two posts?

Nothing? I can be sus on you for the visit, and not IMMEDIATELY jump to "yep he is def the killer time to vote"

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Moatillata posted:

I tracked AR and he went nowhere.

Yuming what made you track Ernie?

WHY?

WHY DID YOU TRACK AR?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Do you think it was scummy tho?

I'm still way more likely to want to lynch you today over anyone else.

I might also consider lynching one of the claimed trackers.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Moatillata posted:

I tracked AR and he went nowhere.

Yuming what made you track Ernie?

what the gently caress

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

I'm still way more likely to want to lynch you today over anyone else.

I might also consider lynching one of the claimed trackers.

that's not what I asked tho

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Are you people loving serious?

Three loving trackers and a rolecop all completely ignore the one single person who has absolutely no results on him?

It's mind boggling.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

that's not what I asked tho

Ehhh..it's slightly scummy but's not something I would immediately vote.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
for real there are few loving times TMM and I agree but wtf.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Ehhh..it's slightly scummy but's not something I would immediately vote.

So which tracker bothers you the most? for me it's tied AR/Moat

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I dunno I honestly felt like someone else would do it lol

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Moatillata posted:

I dunno I honestly felt like someone else would do it lol

I hate every single loving one of you.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Kashuno posted:

except we know AR is a tracker because of knowing where MG3 went n1, and we know they didn't go anywhere yesterday because of moat's claim

so unless you're suggesting an MG3/AR scum-team, that's a dumb post

It also can't be AR/Moat together because we know Moat is a tracker and two trackers on the scum-team is pointless

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

This is like the dumbest line of questioning. I already said that I thought Mills would go after yuming if she had lied about tracking him nowhere, so the only trackers left are AR/Moat.

Honestly, I don't think there's any way around lynching you right now. You are an absolute question mark.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

This is like the dumbest line of questioning. I already said that I thought Mills would go after yuming if she had lied about tracking him nowhere, so the only trackers left are AR/Moat.

Honestly, I don't think there's any way around lynching you right now. You are an absolute question mark.

Idgi tho. Mills would go after yuming if she had lied about tracking him but...what if she did track and is scum? :shrug:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Kashuno posted:

I hate every single loving one of you.

##vote kashuno

why? if you are town you will be alive for as long as you need because no scum will nightkill you when you're an easy cuddle target. there's no shortage of people to confirm you.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

except we know AR is a tracker because of knowing where MG3 went n1, and we know they didn't go anywhere yesterday because of moat's claim

so unless you're suggesting an MG3/AR scum-team, that's a dumb post

It also can't be AR/Moat together because we know Moat is a tracker and two trackers on the scum-team is pointless

good point

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

##vote kashuno

why? if you are town you will be alive for as long as you need because no scum will nightkill you when you're an easy cuddle target. there's no shortage of people to confirm you.

Because every night people don't track me or you don't rolecop me? Like you give scum an easy out every single day?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Idgi tho. Mills would go after yuming if she had lied about tracking him but...what if she did track and is scum? :shrug:

another one of these posts.

yuming knew where i went without me claiming it first. ergo she is a tracker or both yuming and i are scum. if we're both scum then her coming out of the gate with a vote on me is a dumb strategy when we'd be a day away from winning.

if yuming is scum but i'm not, then someone not a tracker is scum because of the two tracker limit. leaving you, mg3 and tmm. tmm is confirmed town. so you would have this game solved if you even entertained this idea for a minute...

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

another one of these posts.

yuming knew where i went without me claiming it first. ergo she is a tracker or both yuming and i are scum. if we're both scum then her coming out of the gate with a vote on me is a dumb strategy when we'd be a day away from winning.

if yuming is scum but i'm not, then someone not a tracker is scum because of the two tracker limit. leaving you, mg3 and tmm. tmm is confirmed town. so you would have this game solved if you even entertained this idea for a minute...

tbh I'm playing overwatch and just checking in when dead

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Please don't lynch anyone for the next few hours I will be busy af

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hm I see your point Ernie now that I am reading and not interrupted. Tbh, while obvi I'd prefer we lynch scum and possibly win, I am fine with being lynched.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Although if I really sit and think about it, with 3 trackers and a role cop (possible one scum tracker), we could probably no lynch today and force scum's hand

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
We don't seem to be at lylo, and if we no lynch we can have the trackers provide info on targets other than what was targeted last night, and you can actually role cop me. Scum will either have to track and then we know a tracker is scum, or they will have to kill and make up a fake tracker result which could possible be verified by other players.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hmm...looking over that plan again the only issue is they can claim to track you to me if they know you're going to target me :shrug:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Here's the way I see it:

We either have 1 scum left who is a ninja/juggernaut (possibly with a BP) or we have 2 scum left and it's a tracker + someone else.

Now it's possible that Ernie is lying about being a rolecop because I believe all of her claims have come after the specific person had already essentially claimed.

I think the lynch today has to be either Kash or Ernie. Kash has no results on him after 4 nights and while that isn't his fault, he's a complete question mark at this stage in the game. Not to mention that I feel like his arguments are all over the place.

Ernie has been tracked to the kill, but tracking results are not guaranteed to get the killer. And frankly, I just have a hard time believing that the scum team wouldn't have a way to counter all the trackers in this game.

It don't think it makes sense to lynch myself or yuming today. I could see possibly lynching one of Moat/AR, but that choice might be better put off until tomorrow. And the only person left would be MG3 and I'll admit that I'm not really sure what to do about him, but I think he's probably just vanilla.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
How do you feel about my no lynch idea?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Hm I see your point Ernie now that I am reading and not interrupted. Tbh, while obvi I'd prefer we lynch scum and possibly win, I am fine with being lynched.

Kashuno posted:

Although if I really sit and think about it, with 3 trackers and a role cop (possible one scum tracker), we could probably no lynch today and force scum's hand

I mean just look at these two posts. First he says he's fine with being lynch and a minute later he's saying if he sits and thinks about (in a quick minute) that we should no lynch.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I can be fine with being lynched and still explore other options?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Kashuno posted:

actually this is not a bad idea.

i could rolecop kashuno.
yuming can track me (if she doesn't trust me that much)
moat can track MG3
AR can track moat

since we know AR and TMM can't be the last scum, if kashuno/yuming die it could only be me or a moat/mg3 scum-team. or more likely just moat for that convenient claim today about tracking ar. in which case i'm okay with being lynched first as long as moat gets lynched right after me.

##vote nolynch

TMMadman posted:

Now it's possible that Ernie is lying about being a rolecop because I believe all of her claims have come after the specific person had already essentially claimed.

I claimed what Moat's role was when I had no indicator of whether he was a tracker/watcher. And there was already an active tracker claim in the thread. And I guessed there would be no actual rolecop/cop?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

How do you feel about my no lynch idea?

There's absolutely no reason to no lynch today. Even if there are two scum, we can't lose by lynching today which makes it the right choice.

No lynching would either leave us with the exact same argument today or leave us with 6 people which forces us into another no lynch situation. With 6 people left, if there are 2 scum, then a mislynch loses the game.

Today, there is no way we can lose the game with a mislynch unless you somehow believe there are 3 scum left (for a total of 5 scum (plus a 3P)) in a 16 player game.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ernie. posted:

actually this is not a bad idea.

i could rolecop kashuno.
yuming can track me (if she doesn't trust me that much)
moat can track MG3
AR can track moat

since we know AR and TMM can't be the last scum, if kashuno/yuming die it could only be me or a moat/mg3 scum-team. or more likely just moat for that convenient claim today about tracking ar. in which case i'm okay with being lynched first as long as moat gets lynched right after me.

##vote nolynch

I claimed what Moat's role was when I had no indicator of whether he was a tracker/watcher. And there was already an active tracker claim in the thread. And I guessed there would be no actual rolecop/cop?

The whole tracking plan doesn't work because I still think there is likely a way for the scum to beat the trackers. It would be completely overpowered towards town if they didn't have some way to beat the trackers and doctors.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

The whole tracking plan doesn't work because I still think there is likely a way for the scum to beat the trackers. It would be completely overpowered towards town if they didn't have some way to beat the trackers and doctors.

if no one actually announces their target tho..?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't think scum has a ninja because a 3P ninja flipped

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

if no one actually announces their target tho..?

Then everyone ends up tracking the same person or something else like how nobody managed to target you on N4.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

TMMadman posted:

There's absolutely no reason to no lynch today. Even if there are two scum, we can't lose by lynching today which makes it the right choice.

No lynching would either leave us with the exact same argument today or leave us with 6 people which forces us into another no lynch situation. With 6 people left, if there are 2 scum, then a mislynch loses the game.

Today, there is no way we can lose the game with a mislynch unless you somehow believe there are 3 scum left (for a total of 5 scum (plus a 3P)) in a 16 player game.

actually no lynch is the right decision

it's either you or yuming or kashuno tonight.
that leaves us with moat/ar/ernie results tonight.
wake up with 6 tomorrow.

if somehow the results went topsy turvy then that gives us ANOTHER no-lynch with another (minimum 2 true results) from me/moat/ar. however, if we wake up tomorrow with 5 players that option is gone.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Then everyone ends up tracking the same person or something else like how nobody managed to target you on N4.

tbh if no one tracked me tonight I'd be confused af

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I don't think scum has a ninja because a 3P ninja flipped

Yes, there couldn't possibly be two ninjas in a game that has 4 claimed trackers. :rolleyes:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Yes, there couldn't possibly be two ninjas in a game that has 4 claimed trackers. :rolleyes:

4?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

hllo kashuno welcome to page 5

yuming/ar/moat/pbs newshour

• Locked thread