Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

yuming posted:

It's me I wanna play!

game just got good

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote taste see yall d2

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

Don't import drama, be petty towards others or make things personal in this thread.

oops. Oh well!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote taste anybody voting me should uninstall

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hi yuming

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

yuming posted:

CONFESS TO ME YOUR SINS

nou

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

yuming posted:

That is opop? I can't keep track of name changes ooo noo

gonna just ignore he just scumclaimed???? ##vote Ernie

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
..?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

I'm always amused that Kash never believes someone when they say their town on D1, but always believes a scum claim.

This isn't a real thing?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Except you didn't present it as hyperbole, you presented it as a fact. Trying covering for your scumbro?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Moatillata posted:

Please kash And tmm don't speak to one another it's for the benefit of us all

maybe someone else will post something not related to a trash tier joke phase, but until then I'll talk to someone who wants to play mafia.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I have no reason to believe it is true or false at this time.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
ok

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
oh you took a slot.

I think claiming tracker is very bad. You put a target on yourself for scum, if you're lying scum then you put a target on yourself when there are no results, and if you are lying town you could risk the actual tracker. BAD.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

i will volunteero

get out of stupid bad joke phase.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
stop using my trademark insult

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm only voting Ernie tbh.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

This is a bad set of posts from Kashuno. In the last post he seems to be insulted by the shade thrown his way, but then never votes TMM or makes any connections to the scumminess or lack thereof of making said post. What I mean is, Kash reacted as if he thought that that was a slight against him, and even make a joke about "covering for your scumbo" but doesn't pursue it in any way.

That's scummy IMO

Because ernie scum claimed what is this dumb crap

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am against scum claiming d1. It's either scum trying to slide through the day as "haha I was so joking guys scum would never do that!" or town trying to muddy the waters. Jokephase as an excuse is asinine and I don't care for it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Ok, well I don't see it the same was as you.

Could you expound on your feelings on TMM for me, since that's a point of contention for me with regards to how I view your alignment

TMM is a dicklord

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Is he scum or not?

At this time I do not know, and will freely admit that if Ernie comes up scum I will be taking a hard look at TMM

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Too bad this scum is too scared to volunteer. If they did then I'd vote them so hard.

How is that a scum post

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Any post that stifles another posters posting is scummy. Town only benefits from posting.

MG3 posted:

It also doesn't say who or what he's referring to so its a completely white noise innocuous post. It's different from a jokey white noise post because a joke is meant to entertain while pmoms post is meant to denigrate and create distance from other posters

No it's pretty clear what he's referring to unless you refuse to read posts in context. You are really being overt in your attempts to paint Pmom as scum and it's nonsensical. Like it's pretty clear from the tone of TMM's post it is either rhetorical, sarcastic, or meant to start a fight. It's clear from Pmom's post he would like that to not start up again. It's really straight forward I don't get why you're being obtuse.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Nah what? I made multiple points there, the least you could do is actually provide a response.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
you say it's a logical fallacy, but it's really not. As in that is categorically false. Logic doesnt work that way.

If A, then B means that in the condition A is true, B is true. A being Ernie is scum and B being TMM is scum. That in no way, at all, by any stretch of mental hoops, means if NotA, then B. They are two completely unrelated arguments, and I was not even hinting at thinking the second one.

You think Pmom is scum, fine. That doesn't somehow mean you can ignore the context of their post. It was made right after TMM asked a ridiculous question to me, as he does many times, to get a rise and a reaction. Pmom, and others, have expressed that we do not interact. Acting like it is some mystery is ignorant of context at best

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
When was he last time you played a game wth both TMM and I in it? Serious question.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

you're playing this really seriously. didn't we just finish a game where i scumclaimed every single gameday? why are you voting me in this game but didn't vote me in the previous one?

why would a town player muddy the waters?

to the first point, I don't know.

To the second point, isn't that basically saying you're scum?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Like a million years ago, but I don't put much faith in meta reads. I think they're lame.

It's not a "meta read" that TMM and I argue a lot, it's just a fact.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Ok well I've never observed it so its news to me

strap yourself in for a wild ride and 6-7 straight pages of no one else but he and I posting!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

I want to hear more from these people:

Quidnose 9
Pinterest Mom 8
PBS Newshour 7
SirSamVimes 7
Retro Futurist 6
Tremendous Taste 5
imgay 5
Jedit 4
votefinder 1

Votefinder does seem to float under the radar every game he joins :colbert:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

yuming posted:

re: current discussion

MG3/Mags is really gungho about generating content and so far I don't see any ill (read: Scum) intention behind it.

Kashuno also reads neutral to me. Silly to get stuck on an Ernie vote and seems salty about past games.

**Kash, question for you: What do you think of dongs and Sam vs. Ernie?

For me, Ernie claimed earlier on when there were a lot of silly/pointless/null claims being thrown around. Those claims I don't care about.

Mags is creating fake discussion.

I don't remember the last game I played with Ernie.

Dongs is hard for me to get a read on, but I feel town on SSV right now

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

yuming posted:

Are you calling Mags scummy?

Like does "fake discussion" equal discussion lead by scum who want to control things, or?

I mean it's not really creating a lot of content and is pretty much trying to get clarification from me repeatedly. Not sure if scummy or he thinks I am scum and is trying to force me into a corner

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

You have a town read on SSV even though he only has about 7 posts since the game started AND he scum claimed?

It feels like you're being incredibly fake here and I don't agree at all that Mags is creating fake discussion.

SSV is a much different player and it is much more of a joke there than in Ernies post. Stop being obtuse

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Like people in this game seem to refuse to consider context which is dumb as gently caress

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It's really not that hard to look at things in context and see how they are different, especially when they concern different players, but people want to grasp at poo poo tier straws

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

Hey Kashuno,

It's me, I'm the scum!

I believe you are scum as I think as the first person to do the scum claim jam in the way you did comes across as scumming trying to get by on the joke

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
But now you're giving a pass to SSV even though his came later in the game

KEY POINT

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think scum claiming is stupid as gently caress and should stop. I can feel SSV is town, and still wouldn't be opposed if he got lynched for scum claiming. Same with dongs. Ernie's came across worse than any other, and I believe he's seriously scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
whoa wow great contribution fam

• Locked thread