Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I guess y'all want me to close out this game for you now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Jas are you scum?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I only made it through three and a half pages.

##vote Moat

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Who's around and wants to murder some scum with me?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Just his tone reads wrong to me, over-wrought.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I trust you yuming so just tell me who to vote for of the people that can be lynched. I've missed most of the day.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Would vote Moat, PBS, Absurd.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

yuming posted:

Kash and MG3 may be only viable lynches, as they both have dead votes on them.

They're also both the top posters in the game atm and I don't have a particularly scummy read on them.

I have bad ~feels~ on Pmom and Quid Taste and imgay are not posting and people have expressed support of voting them.

I'm happy to no lynch then if these are our options.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

This may come as a shock but I don't like voting for people that I think will flip town.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

MG3 posted:

I believe Tommunist or maybe BK once described you as an "Aus MG3 with more money" care to respond?

It was Tommunist.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

My town win condition says I need to eliminate the scum, not gain information. Weird.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Na I just vote for the scum. 1-2-3. (Maybe 4, who knows). Knock out.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Could you get behind me?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Let's just run a train on Moat.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:gay:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

We're making this happen.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Weird that you came out of the woodwork when I called you out.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

HEY YUMING

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

What you thinking? He seems earnest now. Idk.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Quidnose posted:

IT'S THE WEEKEND

TIME TO DO MY QUIDNOSE THING

Lurk?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Quidnose posted:

I have made my opinions public, if I die in the night know it was because le scum knew I knew too much, dear world~

lol

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

A good result.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

good luck

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Can see this game is full of geniuses.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I am the World's Only Heart Mafia Player. :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'm leaving this thread. This is the dumbest set of posts I have ever read in my illustrious mafia career.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

So loving pro at WIFOM I've even got the mod running circles. :allears:

Now let me enjoy this gorgeous weather in Sydney. I'll solve your petty squabbles later.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Unless yuming beats me to it, my plan tomorrow is to look for anyone that lightly bussed Taste.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I've flicked through last few pages but I would characterise TMM's breakdown as town.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Is this how every game works now? 4-5 power roles claim on D2? It's mafia, not a logic puzzle. :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Let the official minutes record my absolute disgust.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

It is my strong belief that TMM is town but that we should all put him on ignore.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I wouldn't vote for MG for claiming tracker because he always does and I wouldn't vote for Absurd or Moat based on their willingness to moronically claim their roles. I have to re-read to think about who I would vote for.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Ernie. posted:

Also mills is scum this game. I don't remember who he wanted to vote for yesterday but he's forgotten about it and all he's done since coming in today is play in a way that makes him not have any connections to other players and just adds noise.

You'd probably see the problem with this logic if you did remember who it was I voted for yesterday.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Moatillata posted:

Okay, yeah, I am beginning to think Ernie is scum who thought he could add to the trackergate (props mags) confusion and insinuate himself as scum.

1- he outed me and painted a target on my back

2- role cop from my limited experience seems to be a scum role more often than not

3- useless setup spec to throw shade on AR

It refers to me as a "monitor"

Why would scum need to openly paint a target on your back instead of quietly killing you at night? :crossarms:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Why use a big word when a diminutive one would suffice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I think this whole thing is dumb and I don't want to lynch any trackers.

I have a strong heart feeling that one of PMom and Ernie are scum (but not both) but I don't know which one. :crossarms:

I will do some reading when I'm home tonight in 8 or 9 hours.

• Locked thread