Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

It's a cartoon show done by Disney. Which means it's filled with under and over tones of the Illuminati and adult humor.

It's entertaining from start to finish. It's fun for the whole family and what the gently caress more do you want?

Go watch how this fucker, , fucks a bunch of poo poo up.

It's a awesome show, yo!

Beat the gently caress out of "the Matrix"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
A will of Titanium to get out, you say?

Sounds like the Matrix to me.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hell Yeah posted:

op stop posting and watch your show and then never come back to the forums.

Hell Yeah!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

reallivedinosaur posted:

cartoons are for babies

An opinion of someone whom can not understand the appeal of a genre that has buoyed a show like The Simpsons for nigh of 30 loving years.

Suck
My
Dick
You
Fuckman.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Microwaves Mom posted:

Cool when I have a 3 year old I'm sure s/he'll enjoy it.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha....

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.

AAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Yes, they will.

Time is a flat circle.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Pulled from another thread but I feel it pertains to this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VZC3suTGZg

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pudding Huxtable posted:

I'm pretty :2bong: so I might watch the 2nd episode later. The gnomes were pretty stupid yet funny and watching it not knowing poo poo about it and hearing K.Schalls voice made me laugh more does it get better or am I wasti g my life?

It's not that long of a series, so even if you don't like it, it's not that much out of your life to watch it and then get to post how terrible it is, on the interwebs.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ChickenHeart posted:

If it's of any worth to you, Vendagoat, this thread has convinced me to go and watch a few episodes. Will report back on my findings/horrifying revelations of how awful children's programming has gotten.

See previous post.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I like how the characters in the Disney shows are usually completely dismissive of the human condition for small personal gains and self-aggrandizement, but with a looming sense of trite inadequacy despite the temporary displacement of self-loathing for a momentary boost of self worth and relative pecking order status. lovely.

To translate.

You like the fact that the cartoons dismiss the fact they are "bound to the world" and at the same time delight in the fact that they "eschew the normalcy for the sake of the furtherment of the plot".

Well, I'm glad you enjoy the show and I hope to hear how you enjoy it.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I mean dude their p lovely actors most of the time so my suspension of disbelief is a tad eschew. :shrug:

Acting does not come into play in an animated format. :confused:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Omg "voice actors" :airquote:

Determined by animators......

One follows the other... petard. :v:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

its a cartoon. for children

It's both.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

it is a show for kids.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Watch more cartoons, yo.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sorry, there should be a ? on the end of that sentence. Hence the confused smilie.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

reallivedinosaur posted:

really looks like a baby cartoon for people with mental issues with their heads

Trolling trolling trolling,
even though they're knowing
keep that post count growing,
I'm
Gay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

R&M fans tend to be the emotional/mental equivalent of middle school boys that find the novelty of existentialism and above-average writing in a stoner comedy show the equivalent of the next great American novel. Even though R&M is a good show and in many ways better than GF, that level of pretension really undercuts its merits.

GF fans tend to be manchildren/women trying to hold onto a misspent sense of youth that GF gives them access to, which is pathetic but far more sympathetic. It helps that GF is ultimately way more focused and consistent with its thematic goals.

SU fans.... well the market for LGBTQ TMNT was always there and under-served for decades so you can't be too mad when a starving crowd is suddenly fed from a rich buffet...

Look at all these words you typed.

Shame shame shame.

• Locked thread