Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
Is the rhetoric option at the end of Divide and Conquer supposed to do anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

Agents are GO! posted:

I like how lavender is still an alchemy ingredient, and lavender plants appear in the world but are not harvestable just like those loving mushrooms that are everywhere.

Lavender land is north of Ark. Happy harvesting!

A.o.D. posted:

I discovered that they removed the mechanic where you suddenly can't run any more when you go just 1 unit over your maximum carry limit.

Now you just can't move at all when you go over that limit!

Do you have mods installed or something? For me it just slows you down to walking speed.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

Speaking of time stop: was the ability to cast spells in stopped time removed in a patch, or did my game bug out?

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

Fleve posted:

I could cast the spell to summon an ice elemental during time stop, but the actual summoning would only take effect after time stop ran out. Kinda like how arrows just hang around in the air until time starts moving again. Sometimes this has weird effects, like it looked like my fire arrows just pass through people.

I can charge up a fireball, but when I release the button it just acts like I released it too early. Doesn't matter how long I hold it. It's weird because I used to be able to do it, but at some point it just stopped working.

• Locked thread