Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
True or False?
True
False
False flag operation!
View Results

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
if i had the chance id ask the world to dance :^(

also

Nooner posted:

I've never seen a thread that could suck poo poo directly from my rear end in a top hat so hard that i didnt even vote in the poll until now, so congratz I guess OP...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Nooner posted:

I've never seen a thread that could suck poo poo directly from my rear end in a top hat so hard that i didnt even vote in the poll until now, so congratz I guess OP...

get banned again :grin:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
ElaineBenesdancing.gif

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I don't gently caress and I don't dance so this makes sense to me, OP.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Nooner posted:

Nooner don't dance but he is 'down with the clown' so I've heard...

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Sybian really stepped up their game.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

i gently caress my computor

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Doing real dances with a man leading you is insanely hot and sexual. I like to do blues dancing except I'm terrible but that's OK because my job is to look cute and get lead around on the dance floor and try not to miss too many queues.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I had a friend who must have read something about dancing/sex because he really put a lot of effort into both and would brag about his all night sex sessions, then one day I heard someone he slept with complaining about how she just wanted to sleep after a while and he wouldn't stop bugging her

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
i do nothing but pirouettes and box steps in and out of the bedroom

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I vote true, I have sex like a robot while whispering "beep. boop" into my lovers ear

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

when the girl tells my I cum too fast I reply "does not compute, bitchbot", then do this move and walk out:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Doing real dances with a man leading you is insanely hot and sexual. I like to do blues dancing except I'm terrible but that's OK because my job is to look cute and get lead around on the dance floor and try not to miss too many queues.

what's blues dancing

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I want a classy ballet dancer to plié right onto my dong.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Hogge Wild posted:

can confirm

Goddammit I missed that one too he never lets me watch anymore :cry:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Sex is pretty simple. In and out. I like fingerbanging and giving head more, there's greater skill involved.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

cheerfullydrab posted:

I haven't heard this, but I have heard that you can tell a lot about the way someone has sex by the way they eat.

Haphazardly with numerous tools until im covered in sweat and globs of fat hang from my face.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i can do you a pretty sick shuffle (well I used to be able to anyway dunno anymore) at the rave but idk that it translates into sex ability

i guess the stamina is evident

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
yeah but I don't dance

wait a second

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Hogge Wild posted:

what's blues dancing

https://youtu.be/xYtf5Tfdi_w

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

cool

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

this used to be a gay thread

e: I thought this was gay uncle thread my apologies

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
how does the cha-cha slide translate in the language of sex

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
i only do cowboy line dancing and the nae nae

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
I dance like no one is watching..... which explains why I've never had sex.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

That guy is probably really good at sex, I'm getting worked up and jealous of that girl hanging on him just from watching

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

If you don't wake up with a fruit basket hat on your head then it was probably a good night is all I can say

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

ladies

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
the savages whose mental capacity doesn't exceed beyond eating and loving and who breed like bunnies are the better ones at doing retarded seizure movements to their primitive monotonous "Music" so I guess the thread title is correct

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

generative grammer posted:

the savages whose mental capacity doesn't exceed beyond eating and loving and who breed like bunnies are the better ones at doing retarded seizure movements to their primitive monotonous "Music" so I guess the thread title is correct

Haha

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

:thejoke:

Thanks for catching up I guess.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

your fedora is a bit crooked dog let me fix it for ya

there you go

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

china bot posted:

how does the cha-cha slide translate in the language of sex

HOTT. :pervert:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
evidence of op's theory:

:nws: https://vimeo.com/76263749 :nws:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
my friend had a story about twin sister strippers riding a mechanical bull naked and he said the bar was mesmerised. Im mesmerised imagining it

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Not true, I can't dance for poo poo but

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
anyone have the old dance nazi story?

• Locked thread