Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tensac
Jun 9, 2011

is it anything?
1st car was a fiat 500 80', it tore in half pulling a trailer.
87' mustang was a fun car and great for maintenance, 350k km+ and all I ever did was change the oil and a clutch cable replaced.
83' dodge ram Van, work vehicle, indestructible, leaked every liquid but ran like a champ.
90' Chrysler k car. Decent car, comfy back seat.
'85 Honda cx-500, great bike to learn on.
'93 acura integra, drove that puppy into the ground, good for dirt road drifts, sucks in deep mud.
98' dodge Durango 5.8L. got me coast to coast (Canada) several times, pulled like a beast.
'01 Durango, was poo poo, electrical fires and leaky tranny bs.
'99 vw golf, loved it, best ergonomics, good milage, handled great
'11 Mazda 2 (wife car). No balls at all, cute I guess.
'08 Mitsubishi endeavour, like it, runs well and very roomy/comfy. Good milage but not the greatest off road.
'14 Kawasaki klr. Like it. Goes anywhere but sucks on highway at 100km/h is scary.
'14 Honda grom fun little bike, good commuter, can't handle speed at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread