Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
im in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

im carehard

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

I'm just glad we're not using espn

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Sniep posted:

i too want to know how the calculate it because every year im like D/C but then am top 3 if not winning so, i mean im not saying that will happen this season, but, its obviously based on some voodoo logic

im pretty sure it's some combination of yahoo ranking, order of pick, and how lovely everyone else drafts

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

lol

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

I'm doing real bad this year

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

graph posted:

the gently caress is this shameful trash between cupertino and polygon

banned from next year IMO

in my defense i got off to like an 0-4 start because of a not great draft, and i was in crunch time at work so i wasn't exactly trying to play waivers. hard to muster up the gumption to keep trying after getting browns'ed

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

I'm unfucking my roster, consider me shamed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

i missed playoffs in my work league by 1 yard gently caress fantasy football see you next year

• Locked thread