Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

"You're talking to cats."
"And you eat ghosts, so shut the fuck up."

Andrew, the Unicorn, AdjectiveNoun
Anne, the Fae, ShootaBoy
Riley, the Infernal, SuddenConsequences
Spencer, the Ghost, Antivehicular
Sunny, the Mortal, GodFish

Strings sheet (please keep updated)

Students:
  • Casey Adams (Riley’s former best friend who got weird after Riley kissed her that one time)
  • Dakota Bright (she was sick and got better and Spencer hates her and wishes she died instead)
  • Deborah (rich girl, Riley took her phone once because gently caress rich girls, hasn’t been at school since though...)
  • Joey Fenchurch (will hook you up with weed when ANDREW DOESN’T STEAL IT ALL)
  • Larry Haussman (wants to be Spencer’s friend, is in every club and wants Spencer to try one of them out)
  • Lisa Gerstein (one of Andrew’s concern troll projects)
  • Ryan Richards (Sunny’s neighbour, very friendly, very popular, probably evil because not even the dog likes him)
  • Stan Eyman (Anne’s former crush, she got him lost in fairyland)

Assorted adults:
  • Andrew’s dad (alcoholic)
  • Andrew’s mom (skipped town)
  • Anne’s dad (can see faeries but ignores them)
  • Anne’s mom (a faerie, lives in another world)
  • Mr. Baumman (is actually down with the kids, but hates Sunny because she’s not from around here)
  • Riley’s dad (works a lovely job in Carlspoint, used to write bottle letters with Riley)
  • Librarian Lady (Knows Spencer’s dead, maybe)
  • Dr. Marcia Malone (Sunny’s psycologist, very good at her job)
  • Pastor Greene (Leads the Church of Living Water, lovely faith healer, also a homophobe, got mad at people for trying to clean up skyfish that one time)
  • Riley’s mom (ditched her and her dad)
  • Sheriff Desi Sherman (The sheriff, Sunny’s aunt, she has a badge and a gun and also a secret society??)
  • Spencer’s mom and dad (out of towners who brought their dying son to a creepy faith healer, gently caress those two)
  • Ms. Spooler (your homeroom teacher, always looks tired, apparently has relationship problems)
  • Sunny’s dad (he’s pretty dead)
  • Sunny’s mom (dropped her off here because therapy is not an instant process)

Supernatural:
  • The Abyssal Deep (literally has you all surrounded)
  • The Boat Girl (She’s been waiting for Gordie for a while)
  • Tvisq (a faerie who likes to watch drama, has been moving in on Anne’s territory and starting to gently caress with people)

Dog:
  • Muffin (Sunny’s cute dog)

Seating Chart

Formatting note: Spencer has 7 letters in his name, which is longer than any other PCs or NPCs that need to go on this chart. When you're filling your name in, please make sure that there are exactly seven characters in the desk box -- keeps everything even. If you aren't Spencer or Andrew, just add underscores until you have the right number.

code:
[Larry__] [_______] [_______] [_______] [Stan___] [Dakota_]
[Casey__] [_______] [Anne___] [Joey___] [_______] [_______]
[Deborah] [Riley__] [Sunny_S] [Ryan___] [Spencer] [Lisa___]

Gazetteer fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Aug 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

Drip. Drip. Drip.

loving rain.

It's been coming in heavy bands all day -- moments of clear separated by moments of deceptive calm. This storm, at one point, was a hurricane that wrecked a lot of poo poo in the Caribbean and the Florida coastline. You heard about it on the news. Now, though, it's not even a tropical storm -- just a lot of rain, a bit of wind. A "depression." Hellmouth Island: The place storms and dreams go to die.The schoolboard really should find the money somewhere to fix the roof before there's an actual hurricane, judging from the steady drip that comes down from the ceiling of your homeroom class, landing in a rusted old bucket someone dragged out of a closet to prevent a puddle from forming. It's already 2/3s of the way full.

Ms. Spooler doesn't seem to care much about that. Or much about anything before the bell rings. She sits behind her desk at the front of the room, staring at her computer screen, deaf and blind to anything else going on in the room short of one of you screaming at the top of your lungs or trying to kill one another. Dakota swears she got a look at the computer screen once or twice, from her superior vantage point up in the corner of the room -- Ms. Spooler spends a probably-unhealthy amount of time posting on r/relationships. She's young -- early to mid 20s -- and from out of town. Petite, almost pretty, but with an unapproachable, lifeless quality to her eyes some of the time. Rumor has it that this was the only full time teaching job she could find, and that the salary barely makes a dent in the mountain of student loans she needed to become a teacher in the first place. She can be a good teacher, sometimes, when she can bring herself to give a poo poo. Before she is technically being paid to, however, is definitely not one of those times.

Her classroom is largely spartan. A poster up on the cinderblock wall sternly warns against the use of drugs or alcohol. It's faded enough that it was probably hanging there long before Ms. Spooler came to work at the school. A clock high on the wall, exactly five minutes, thirty eight seconds slow. A picture on her desk, showing some guy you don't know. The blackboard behind her (what, you think this schoolboard can afford whiteboards?) is empty save for a whiteish smear of chalk where someone has erased its contents somewhat half-assedly. All in all, it presents a rather bleak vista, with little to look but one another, and little to do but talk among yourself in the long minutes before the bell goes off.

Andrew
Why are you late?

Anne
Larry broke a promise to you recently -- what happened there, and how are you going to fix it?

Riley
poo poo, is that Debora? It is, too! Just kind of... sitting at the back of the room, looking at nothing in particular. Weird. Do you talk to her or anything?

Spencer
Are you okay after what happened yesterday?

Sunny
Disaster struck on your way to school. Why is today the worst day ever?

Gazetteer fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Aug 15, 2016

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

Anne
You can see subtle shifts in the buzzing, bee-like aura around Larry, reflecting his thoughts and emotional state. The lying little poo poo's feeling pretty good about himself; you can tell. He didn't lose a second of sleep over what he did to you. But you can see a nervous little thread coming right from his heart, faint to look at, but powerful to touch -- feeling's he's trying very hard to hide. It snakes away from him, past you, toward the very back of the classroom. Sometimes looking into someone's soul like this can be strange, confusing, even terrifying. But with Larry on this day, with these feelings, it's all very innocent and pure. Well, relatively speaking.

You easily follow the thread to its destination -- Riley.

Riley & Sunny
Deborah blinks slowly at your words, expression a little confused. By the time she gives Riley a real answer, Sunny has already sat down and taken up Riley's attention. So, Deborah's voice comes from over Riley's shoulder; much dreamier, and significantly less strident than Riley remembers it, but somehow still with an air of having to explain something that she should already know: "This corner of the room is closer to the sea," she says, simply. She tilts her head, frowning slightly at you. It's hard not to notice that her long, blonde hair -- once almost obsessively styled and taken care of -- is now dull, slightly tangled, and distinctly neglected. "Can't you hear it?" She doesn't even seem to be looking at Sunny.

"That's not the sea," cuts in Joey. Joey is wiry, long-haired, and has a truly tragic tendency to dress in shirts featuring elaborately painted pictures of wolves. He reaches over and gives Sunny's wet face a condescending poke, smirking a little. "All that water's just Sunny. I guess they don't have umbrella's in Canada, huh?" His words are greeted by general snickering, the kids around you barely bothering to muffle the sound with their hands. Evidently, there is still some confusion as to which Vancouver it was Sunny came from. "We get some rain here. You might have noticed."

Ms. Spooler -- who is currently wearing earbuds -- barely glances up.

Sunny gets the "Clueless Canadian" condition.

Spencer
Well, normally neither of them pay you much attention. "Well, you like loving poo poo," Lisa mutters to you after you sit down. She's sitting with one booted foot braced against her desk, chair tipping back precariously. She's sparing you a glance over the top of the battered little John Green paperback she's reading; the cover is the same shade of blue as the plastic tips of her eyebrow piercing. Her face holds a dim, passing interest, like she might forget you exist again if she gets distracted. She greets the titter of laughter at Sunny's expense with little more than a brief eye roll, broadcasting her disdain for this class and everyone in it. "Who died?" There's a level of irony in the question that tells you she doesn't actually expect you to tell her about a death in the family.

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

Sunny

Joey looks at you expectantly, becoming visibly disappointed as you fail to raise to his bait. "Can't even take a joke, huh?" he says, looking around with a slightly hopeful expression, until he notices his audience barely taking note and quickly losing interest. Disgruntled, he simply slumps back down into his chair.

Sunny gets the "Can't Take a Joke" condition.

Deborah pays attention to you for the first time. "Well, of course you can't," she says. "You're not even from here. I didn't understand it at first either -- Pastor Greene had to explain." She has something in her hand -- an old pen -- and she seems to be carefully gouging something into the surface of her desk. It's too early to see what it is.

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

Andrew & Spencer
Lisa lowers the book marginally, and Spencer can see her expression soften a notch, although she doesn't actually smile. Seeing Lisa smile would probably be more alarming than anything. "Yeah, I know how that is," she says. Hesitating a moment, suddenly a little awkward, before asking: "You... want to hang out some time? Like... after school?" She spares Andrew a sidelong glance as he sits down in the chair in front of her, but doesn't say hi, looking quickly back to Spencer. "You know, maybe drink, take some illegal drugs and have underage sex." The last part is delivered with enough irony that you're both reasonably certain that it's not a serious part of the offer, and conspicuously only once she's noticed Andrew entering earshot.

Lisa is offering to spend time with Spencer, something she thinks he might want, since he looks lonely all the time but suddenly in a cute way.

Anne
You watch Larry read the note, frowning a little, his aura warring between sudden optimism and intense concern. He glances briefly back at Riley, then away again as if terrified she'll notice, before he scribbles something madly on the piece of paper. A moment or two later, the note returns to you:

Anne's Note posted:

I know who you like~ I can help you out, if you want. She likes funny guys, try making a joke about that time she smelled like fish, she always talks about how funny that was after it was over.

----

Really??? I thought she hated that!

Do you promise she'll like it?

- Larry

Larry will do it, but he needs a little reassurance that you're sincere. He's the trusting sort, though, so you should be able to get around that with some clever wording.

Riley & Sunny
Deborah looks at Riley with mild surprise, then something remarkably like... disappointment. "There's nothing special about rainwater," she says, flatly. "I thought you would know that."

Riley gets the "I Thought You Were Cool" condition.

She only rolls her eyes at Sunny, before going back to gouging at her desk. It's... an eye? Weird.

Gazetteer fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Aug 17, 2016

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

I belatedly realise that I completely missed Andrew's Gaze Into the Abyss roll

Andrew
Mr. Gerstein. Or, perhaps you should you say, Deputy Gerstein, of the Hellmouth Sheriff's department. You're struck with a sudden, intense image of yourself sitting across a diner table from him, a grave expression crossing his weathered face. "Thank you for letting me know, son." he's saying. "We knew something was wrong, but... well, there was nothing we could do if she wouldn't talk to us. We can get to the bottom of this problem now; we're her parents, and we know what's best for her, after all."

Wow, that was weird. Wait, is that Lisa talking now? To Spencer? About... illegal drugs and underage sex??

Anne
Larry turns around in his seat and grins at you, looking like a five year old who you've just shown a dupe trick in his favourite videogame. He seems to hesitate a moment, before getting up from his seat, and crossing toward the back of the classroom. On the way past, he actually literally flashes you a covert thumbs up, before stopping in front of Riley's desk. He stands around awkwardly for a moment, waiting for a gap in Riley's conversation.

This should be good.

Riley
"The beach, huh?" a voice cuts in. Larry. gently caress. How long has he been standing there? And why is he grinning like an idiot? "Let's hope you don't have a repeat of last time, eh, Eau de Pusson?" His French accent as he delivers the nickname is infuriatingly good. His eyes flick over to Sunny.

Sunny

Yahoo Answers posted:

October 12, 2006

Q: How do I Ask Out a Girl if I'm Not Sure She's Gay?

Help! I just moved to a new school, and there's this really cute girl who keeps talking to me, but I'm not sure if she's like, into-me into-me or if she just want to be friends! (we're both girls). I'm in Florida so I don't want to make a wrong move here in case she gets mad

-----

A: just kiss her in the middle of class. Thatd b totlly hot.

-----

A: my cousin is gay and one time she thought another girl liked her but then it turned out that she didn't so the other girl got really mad and didn't want to talk to her ever again and her boyfriend told everyone at school and my cousin had to move so make sure you don't do that I guess

-----

A: Keep things casual at first. Like, spend some time with her, get to know her, try to feel out if she's really interested in you or not, ask her if she's got a boyfriend or whatever, maybe mention being into girls and seeing how she reacts (if she freaks out on you, then you don't want her in your life anyway, but that might happen). There's no easier answer to this question, you just kind of have to deal with it as part of life.

-----

A: Just be honest! A lot of straight girls are pretty open to trying, until they leave you after a few dates and break your heart and start dating some guy named Chuck who plays guitar in public like an rear end in a top hat goddammit Kimberly

-----

A: Is her hair dyed blue? If her hair's dyed blue, then she's probably gay.

Wait, some guy is talking to Riley, and now to you? Something about Riley and the beach and her being called 'Eau de Pusson'?

"Oh, that's right, you weren't around when that happened, were you?" He looks over at Riley conspiratorily, as if calling her this and offering to explain an extremely embarrassing episode that everyone had mostly forgotten to the new girl she was talking to would be something she'd think was the funniest poo poo ever. "Want to hear about it?"

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

Sunny
Larry continues to smile at you, looking weirdly grateful. Like he was hoping you'd say that. "Well, a while ago," he starts, "before you moved here, a bunch of us were down at the beach. And Riley was talking about how she could like, draw power from the water or something? I didn't really get it, it was all pretty new age, but, you know, it was kind of interesting! So she goes to show everyone, and then, bam! Out of nowhere, she started to stink. Really, really badly. Like... day old dumpster of rotting seafood bad. I'm not really sure what caused that. Maybe something she ate? Anyway, because of that, people starting calling her Eau de Pusson. At first I thought it seemed too mean to do that, but it turns out she thought the whole thing is hilarious." Larry turns to grin at Riley, like he's sure she's super glad that he told you. In a loud enough voice to remind half the class.

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

Unfortunately, AdjectiveNoun has decided that he is too busy to keep up with this topic right now and has withdrawn from it. I'll be looking at the possibility of a replacement, but for now I'll just give a post for the remaining four.

Anne
You scoop up the note unobserved by your class, as the chaos around you expands. Your moment of quiet victory is perhaps slightly ruined, however, when you hear a familiar, musical voice ring out:

"Oh, lovely work. I couldn't have done better myself." Tvisq is sitting on the empty desk beside Larry's, beaming at you, unobserved by the rest of your class. He holds the smile a moment longer, before admitting: "Well, no, that's not quite true -- I could have, but you can use some praise now and then."

Ugh. What does this guy even look like, anyway?

Riley
Either your punch completely caught him off guard, or your glare scared him worse than you meant, because with a startled sort of squawk, Larry trips backward, smacking his head sharply on the corner of Anne's desk. poo poo, is he okay?

"Ow! She... she told me you'd think it was funny!" Okay, he's mostly alright. Physically, at least, apart from what's probably going to be a nasty goose egg on his head. Emotionally, though, he's on the floor, staring up at you... actually starting to cry? "I wanted you to like me!" With that, he's staggering to his feet, and running out of the room amid an oddly stunned silence.

"Okay, okay, what the hell was that?" Ms. Spooler has stood up behind her desk so fast that her earbuds have been ripped out of her ears. She doesn't seem to notice that she's just used a mild swear word in front of her shocked classroom. She stares at the door that Larry has already retreated through with some annoyance, then looks back to you. "You're coming with me, to the principal's office. Now." She strides forward from behind her desk, grabbing the arm that Sunny is not currently clinging to. "Come on."

Spencer
"Sure, outside would be good, if the weather gets any better. We could also go to my place -- it's not too far from school, and I've got my dad's car today. It's a piece of poo poo, but it runs." Lisa continues to look slightly pleased... until she actually drops her book in shock at the sight of Larry being knocked down. "Holy gently caress!"

Holy gently caress is right. You've never seen Larry this upset before -- he's your friend, right? Are you going to do anything?

Sunny
Oh no! Riley's being taken away! What do you do?

Gazetteer fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Aug 21, 2016

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

Anne
The maelstrom's smile seems to stretch just a hair wider. "Subtle indeed?" he asks, his laugh bubbling all around you. "I see, I see! Perhaps next time, you'll even pull off your trick unobserved!" With that oddly ominous note, Tvisq's seems to stretch out slightly, wind closer in on himself... and vanish.

It takes only a second for you to realise what he was referring to -- with Tvisq gone, you now have an unobstructed view of the desk across the room from Larry's -- and the person sitting there, looking at you with an inscrutable expression. Stan's eyes flick from the place that Tvisq had been sitting, then, pointedly, to the note still clutched in your hand. At this point, he looks away, as if he saw nothing at all. He very clearly did, though.

Stan takes a string on Anne.

Riley
"I mean, really, Riley? You couldn't have hit a kid the principal hates?" Ms. Spooler mutters, still leading you along toward the office. "You all know how she is about those after school club types -- you'll get in crap for this, sure, but who's fault do you think it's going to be for not being able to control my classroom?" It is almost admirable how few fucks Ms. Spooler has gotten away with giving about her job. "You can't go through life punching people just because they're punchable," she adds, looking more exasperated than annoyed now. "Eventually, they start pressing charges over it."

Spencer
You find Larry nearby, in a boy's washroom, staring at himself in a mirror. He's not crying anymore, but he is now mumbling over and over again about being a gullible idiot. He doesn't seem to have noticed you come in yet.

Sunny
Well, that happened. With the teacher out of the room, the general conversation gets a lot louder, and everyone's too busy talking about Riley and Larry to talk about you. And here you are, all alone with Riley's stuff. Do you snoop at all?

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

Riley
She laughs a little at that, but cuts herself short, looking a little guilty. You did just assault another one of her students, after all. "That's one thought," she mutters, glancing back in the direction of the principal's office. What's the principal's name, anyway? What have your previous run-ins with her been like?

Spencer
As you watch the mirror... something odd seems to happen. Someone else seems to enter the reflection. They're not real, though. Not in the room with you, and Larry doesn't react to them. At least, the real Larry doesn't -- his reflection certainly does. It's Anne, and she's sidling up to Larry, whispering something in his reflection's ear. His reflection perks right up, and runs over to a second ghostly reflection -- Riley. It says something to her, and she shoves him down, while in the background, you see Anne laughing. You know now that she was the one who told Larry to say those things -- she lied to him in order to hurt him, and she thinks it's funny.

Mostly, you realise as the reflection fades back to simply and you and Larry, what Larry needs right now from you is to hear that what happened wasn't his fault.

Sunny
Riley has an iPod. Not an iPhone, an actual iPod. Apparently they still make those -- or, they made them a few years ago at least, because this thing is definitely not new. Either Riley's family is not particularly well off, or they make Riley buy that kind of thing on her own. One of the detention slips -- this one particularly badly crumpled -- scrawled on it the message "To be signed by your father. Don't even think about forging your mother's signature, the whole island knows about her." Ouch. Her mother's not in the picture, apparently -- maybe you two have something in common regarding missing a parent.

It looks like she's excited for that band, though, if she's got a flier like that -- and maybe she doesn't have the cash to get tickets, if the rest of the bag is any indicator. If you could get her some of those, Riley would be so grateful that she'd probably pull you into a hug out of gratitude, and then later at the show, she'll kiss you ! Or at least, that's possibly the optimistic version of events running through your mind. I wonder where you could get tickets to that kind of show in a dump like Hellmouth. Have you seen any promising stores around? Ones that are actually still open?

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

Riley
Ms. Spooler gives you a long, hard look. Then, finally, she seems to relent, sighing deeply. "Okay, listen," she says, glancing from side to side as if worried about being overheard in this corridor. "I won't report this, but it cannot get back to Bailey. You need to go smooth things over with Larry. And not by hitting him again," she adds the second part quickly, as if it's only just occurred to her that you might do that. "Do that, and it stays between us. But you need to not do this kind of thing again, Riley." She takes a step back, almost as if making to walk back down the hallway. Then she stops again, stares at you, and says: ""And remember who it is who gave you a chance and looked the other way here."

Spooler agrees, but she takes a string on you.

Spencer
Larry's startled at first at your sudden appearance. "Am I okay?" He says, as if the question hasn't occurred to him. He stares at you while you're talking, conflicting emotions warring in his head, until you finally reach out to touch him, offering him real, unconditional comfort. You barely have time to register something else in his eyes, before he's closed the distance between you. His arms go awkwardly around you, and his lips press into yours.

A moment later, he jerks back, looking afraid and uncertain. "Sorry!" he says. "I, uh, crap, don't freak out!"

scene change soon -- doesn't seem like Sunny and Anne need a specific prompt from me this round still.

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

Scene 2: After school

Anne
Today went great for you so far. At lunch, though, you got a phone call you did not expect. What was worrisome about that?

Riley
Why was it so hard to track down Larry? That'll be bad if you don't get a handle on it.

Where and when are you meeting Anne and Sunny?

Spencer

Wow, so, Larry! He did kiss you again. How far did you two go?

Larry's got some kind of club he has to go to after school, though, so that just leaves you to go meet Lisa, doesn't it? You saw her briefly at lunch, saying that her house is closer than yours and that she can give you a ride in her car after school. "Or if you still want to go outside, there's some lovely garage band playing like... practically next door, turns out. We could go check that out if you wanted."

So, kissing a boy and now kind-of-sort-of going out with a girl, all in the same day. Must be a bit overwhelming! Where are you waiting for her, if you're not bailing on the whole thing?

Sunny
Nothing can put a damper on your excitement for tonight, I bet. I mean, nothing but Mr. Baumman. What did he do last period?

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

Anne, Riley and Sunny
"Hey, Riley, manage to go the rest of the day without beating the poo poo out of anyone else?" It's Lisa, car keys in one hand, what looks like an ecig in the other. This impression is confirmed as she takes a deep puff from it, exhaling a cloud of menthol-scented vapor. "Bet you had a great time with Bailey." She's already walking past you, headed for her car, which is on the other side of the parking lot. Standing next to it is... Spencer? None of you can really recall those two being particularly buddy buddy. They just sit next to each other in homeroom and never talk to anyone.

Sunny
Just as Lisa walks past and gives some snide little remark over that thing that was totally not Riley's fault, your phone vibrates in your pocket.

Spencer
Oh, here's Lisa. She passes by the three girls on the other side of the parking lot, but it's too far away to make out what she's saying anyway. She's giving you a sort of lazy wave with the hand holding her keys.

Really sorry about the delay, it was not a good week this past week. Will try to resume normally scheduled updates.

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

Everyone
Lisa was prepared for a comeback from Riley. She clearly wasn't prepared for something from Sunny, and definitely not that forceful. She jerks her head back, blinking in surprise. "Fine. Whatever," she mutters, slumping her shoulders as she actually speeds up a little, heading toward Spencer. She says something to him, but it's too quiet for the rest of you to hear.

Anne
You can see the way that Lisa's aura is reaching out to caress Spencer that Lisa is interested in him, and not just to hang out with. This might be something she's been nursing for a while and only just now is going ahead with, or it might be a spur of the moment thing. Either way, she definitely has some hopes for later in this evening.

Spencer, though, his aura is trailing off in another direction, twining distantly with... oh, now that is a familiar one. It looks like there's a bit of a love triangle here -- Larry certainly moved on from Riley quickly enough.

Riley
Let me sit on this hard move for a little bit.

Spencer
"... yeah, you're right," Lisa mutters, drawing close to you. You're already doing what she wants; you're offering her a way out of this conversation she regrets starting.

Sunny
Your phone buzzes again. Someone's still texting you. This is just the worst timing, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

Sunny

Whoever is texting you, they're not on your contact list, and they haven't bothered giving you any kind of identifying information.

Conversation with a number you don't recognise posted:

???: You can't trust Anne
???: Stay away from her if you don't want to end up like Larry

• Locked thread