Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The White Dragon posted:

applewhite if you wanna meet thick bitches all you have to do is trawl tinder, which you can also play on your phone

I'm already married to one. My trawling days are over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
PAWGs are kewl but that ad was not good.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The goalposts have been moved so far that people think that being morbidly obese is sexy now

:c00l:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Teikanmi posted:

The goalposts have been moved so far that people think that being morbidly obese is sexy now

:c00l:

I'm pretty sure those women aren't "morbidly obese" by the standards of any age or culture.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Applewhite posted:

I'm pretty sure those women aren't "morbidly obese" by the standards of any age or culture.

not with modern diabetes treatments at least

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Seizure Robot posted:

If the breasts don't extend further than the gut it's all over

a good standard to follow imo

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Applewhite posted:

lol maybe not in 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Teikanmi posted:

lol maybe not in 2016

They still have distinguishable waists/necks and their boobs stick out past their bellies. They have a curvaceous, distinctly feminine shape. I'm pretty sure to be "morbidly obese" you have to be a big blob.

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
Im level 15 in it with 1.7 million power

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

im a thick bitch

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

idiotbitch posted:

Im level 15 in it with 1.7 million power

But how big is your rear end? What I'm gathering from this ad is that the player with the biggest rear end always wins.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

They still have distinguishable waists/necks and their boobs stick out past their bellies. They have a curvaceous, distinctly feminine shape. I'm pretty sure to be "morbidly obese" you have to be a big blob.

It's a bmi of 40+ actually

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I guess we'll just have to oil these women up and squeeze them into a BMI dunk tank to know for sure.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

lol did they change it 'cause it was 30+ a decade ago

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The White Dragon posted:

they had to adjust the scale. they couldn't in good conscience continue to refer to "average" when that category only represents 4% of the modern population

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The White Dragon posted:

No no, that's classic obesity

18-25 normal
25-30. Overweight
30-40. Obese
40+ morbidly obese

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm not getting tricked into another one of these terrible lovely mobile apps. I don't even want to call them "games" as it besmirches the noble art form of real video games.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

I'm not getting tricked into another one of these terrible lovely mobile apps. I don't even want to call them "games" as it besmirches the noble art form of real video games.

I'm pretty sure the ad is implying those women will have sex with you if you download the app. Might be worth it.

Then again I'm still waiting on the wild bikini babes Bud Light promised me so take it with a grain of salt.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

No no, that's classic obesity

18-25 normal
25-30. Overweight
30-40. Obese
40+ morbidly obese

i feel like 40+ is not a fine enough scale for modern america there needs to be a 50+ "Colossally Obese" and 60+ "Epic Obesity" categories

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer

Rutibex posted:

i feel like 40+ is not a fine enough scale for modern america there needs to be a 50+ "Colossally Obese" and 60+ "Epic Obesity" categories

70+ "That's No Moon"

blood type : butter

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I use the Gabriel Iglesias scale of fatness, personally, and those women are "husky" at best. When they get to "fluffy" is when it's time to worry.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I've lost 20+ pounds over the past five months by dramatically eating less and cutting out soft drinks.

That's not related to anything, but it just goes to show that all of the fats aren't trying very hard

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Applewhite posted:

I like you so I hate to say it, but If they ripple while walking like someone's beating a mound of Jello with an oar, they're morbidly grotesque.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Frankenstyle posted:

I like you so I hate to say it, but If they ripple while walking like someone's beating a mound of Jello with an oar, they're morbidly grotesque.

It's called "jiggling" and it's the best part of looking at women.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Applewhite posted:

There's a big difference between "Jiggling" and a pair of thighs having a slap-fight.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I've lost 20+ pounds over the past five months by dramatically eating less and cutting out soft drinks.

That's not related to anything, but it just goes to show that all of the fats aren't trying very hard

i heard that them diet drinks make you fat as well by loving up your metabolism so those people wandering around with a double whopper, massive fries and small diet coke aren't doing themselves any favours

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Frankenstyle posted:

There's a big difference between "Jiggling" and a pair of thighs having a slap-fight.

:shrug:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

buttcrackmenace posted:

70+ "That's No Moon"

blood type : butter

i just looked it up, and apparently there is a finer scale! according to fat science a 70+ BMI would be a "Class 9"

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
right now I am training some machine gunners in MS :hehe:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Frankenstyle posted:

one man's jiggle is another man's slap-fight and vice-versa

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Rutibex posted:

i just looked it up, and apparently there is a finer scale! according to fat science a 70+ BMI would be a "Class 9"

Yeah see? Even the biggest woman in that ad is "obese class I" at worst.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

idiotbitch posted:

right now I am training some machine gunners in MS :hehe:

What is the state of your thighs?

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013

Applewhite posted:

What is the state of your thighs?

their jigglers

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

idiotbitch posted:

their jigglers

poo poo. Mine barely touch. I'm going to need to gain a lot more weight if I want to be competitive in this game.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i heard that them diet drinks make you fat as well by loving up your metabolism so those people wandering around with a double whopper, massive fries and small diet coke aren't doing themselves any favours

if you consume less calories than you exert, then you will lose weight

dont work yourself up over these dumbass gluten carb fat paleo bullshit, i lost 80lbs in 5 months and i p much just drank diet vitamin water, milk, and protein shakes (mostly the vitamin water tho)

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I like the diet sodas, they taste better than water and got no digestible sugars.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Frankenstyle posted:

like someone's beating a mound of Jello with an oar

have you considered taking up the mantle of writing the great american novel

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
the lefel cap was 21 but they just raised it to 22. It would cost approx $20k to realistically reach level 22 in a sane amount of time

So only real ballers like me will be up there :D

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

there are some parts that should be jiggling and others should not, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

LordArgh posted:

there are some parts that should be jiggling and others should not, imo

I guess not the arms or any part of the face but the rest is fine.

• Locked thread