Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
there is this guy in the games subforum that has a thread about a game about pooping that is over 3000 pages long lol

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3550307

I mean how much poop can you discuss that the poop game goes 3000 pages :confused:

I'm trying to find out but the idiot OP just tells m to read the first post but it looks really long so idk

why doesnt the OP poop guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
ive cast an anti poo poo spell on you nooner

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I poop just find though, in fact im about to go do a poop right now but the poor OP of that games thread cant poop I hope he is okay ):

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Because you touch yourself at night op.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i don't think bolding the font is a gimmick

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
my anti poo poo spell teleports your poop to someone esle's anushole as soon as you try to poop

but to whoos????????????

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I saw no poop talk on the first page, skipped to the last page and it was nooner talking about poop

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i assume they poop during the commercial breaks like jack bauer from the hit Fox tv torture propaganda show 24

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I saw no poop talk on the first page, skipped to the last page and it was nooner talking about poop

there is a whole banner ad about not pooping how do you think I found the thread lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
well u made this thread so thats a start

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i don't think bolding the font is a gimmick

more of a warning really

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nooner posted:

there is a whole banner ad about not pooping how do you think I found the thread lol

You just love let's plays, don't hide it bruv

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
my friend 100 HOGS Agree is posting in that thread but he's not on steam came someoen please save him?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
alos use adblock noopner it's 2016 the year of our lord luigi

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Putty posted:

alos use adblock noopner it's 2016 the year of our lord luigi

I want to support lowtax and the forums though :sigh:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

thats a namechange

nooner will now forever be known as noopner

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

nooner bought the banner i think

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Parallax Scroll posted:

nooner bought the banner i think

I didnt even knwo they had a forums for that stuff but now I plan on posting in it a lot

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nooner posted:

I didnt even knwo they had a forums for that stuff but now I plan on posting in it a lot

Go find a thread for video game tennis

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Nooner posted:

haha right on but please also continue to post in gbs

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Very rarely my poop will go down the toilet without leaving any trace in the toilet bowl or my rear end, maybe that's what's happened here?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
OP is a synth

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

too soon :sigh:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
OP probably doesn't poop because he's a manchild that doesn't eat any vegetables or fiber.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Psyllium husk owns at keeping things moving

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Doctor J Off posted:

Psyllium husk owns at keeping things moving

lol wtf is this D&D bullshit

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Stop the presses!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Even the most famous people in the world poop. Like, right now, Tom Cruise or Taylor Swift might have diarrhea as I type this. Rly makes u think

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

is that the best poop game or are the other ones better

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
It's kind of messed up that they now have prescription "opiate induced constipation" medication so people can poop.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Parallax Scroll posted:

is that the best poop game or are the other ones better

it's a pretty good poopgame, probably the best we're gonna get on these forums now that everyon is jumpping ship to reddit

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
in space station 13 there was a poop and piss system where if you ate or drank enough food/liqouds you could poop or pee on the floor.

I really liked playing the janitor, running to the nearest vending machine and eating all the jerky and drinking all the coffee.

In my jittery state I would strip off all my clothes, save my janitor galoshes, and run around the station making GBS threads on the floor.

Anyone chasing me would slip on the hot fresh poop, I would then run over to them laying on the floor and pee on their faces while also force feeding the poopie down their mouths.

For some reason the Goons running the game removed this feature and then perma-banned me from the game for being "space hitler."

I wish more multiplayer games had poop and piss systems is what I am saying.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Snatch Duster posted:

in space station 13 there was a poop and piss system where if you ate or drank enough food/liqouds you could poop or pee on the floor.

I really liked playing the janitor, running to the nearest vending machine and eating all the jerky and drinking all the coffee.

In my jittery state I would strip off all my clothes, save my janitor galoshes, and run around the station making GBS threads on the floor.

Anyone chasing me would slip on the hot fresh poop, I would then run over to them laying on the floor and pee on their faces while also force feeding the poopie down their mouths.

For some reason the Goons running the game removed this feature and then perma-banned me from the game for being "space hitler."

I wish more multiplayer games had poop and piss systems is what I am saying.

i tried to play that game once i couldnt figure out the controls and died

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

i tried to play that game once i couldnt figure out the controls and died

game is very bad

oh but the things you can do.

but yea, game is unintuitive and with a steep learning curve

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Just drink a starbucks coffee and a couple white castle sliders.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Millions of Crows posted:

Just drink a starbucks coffee and a couple white castle sliders.

this is good advice, going to cross post it to the thread

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

<-- ama

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

why doesnt the OP in tat thread poop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009