Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
As a UK citizen I can say that we didn't celebrate anything to do with Japan, nor your birthday, today.

In fact, when i did a wee earlier i dribbled on my leg and had to change my pants.

Your birthday will be forever known as "Piss Gate" to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Happy birthday op you have the same birthday as my nephew but to be fair I bet you had it first.

jeff smisek posted:

We all emerged from a vagina

Tell that to Macbeth. Oh wait you can't because he's dead.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

spud posted:

As a UK citizen I can say that we didn't celebrate anything to do with Japan, nor your birthday, today.

In fact, when i did a wee earlier i dribbled on my leg and had to change my pants.

Your birthday will be forever known as "Piss Gate" to me.

Yeah I live in a US Navy community and I don't think anyone here knew it was VJ Day but I didn't piss on myself so I dunno if it's a valid comparison.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Another year away from the womb, another year closer to your tomb. Happy birthday sunshine!

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I'm 21 now and I can drink wherever I want to, it's a weird feeling. day trip down to the states?? I can get hosed up on your way cheaper liquor

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Eox posted:

I'm 21 now and I can drink wherever I want to, it's a weird feeling. day trip down to the states?? I can get hosed up on your way cheaper liquor

congratulations and happy birthday goon

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

Eox posted:

I find drinking on ones birthday to be a dangerous affair. Beer is a good bet for a good time. Liquor if you got some really experienced and understanding friends because without those my bet is you do something very stupid.

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

Edgar posted:

Another year away from the womb, another year closer to your tomb. Happy birthday sunshine!
I'd give all the love to a man about to die,
he wouldn't forgive me if I didn't try,
but whose to know when we pass
so we might as well make it a 24 hour express

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I have the same birthday as buddha and, on balance, i think im probably going to be the next buddha

• Locked thread