Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
In the Rogen Family, Joe Rogan was known as the "the funny one" leading his brother, Seth, to act out in school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Seth Rogen, between movies, advised Grand Vizier Ahmet Pasha to go forward on his massacre of over 1.5 million ethnic Armenians. Pasha, who was on the fence about the whole thing, was convinced upon hearing Rogen's arguement that it would be "really funny."

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Seth Rogen is rumored to have murdered Chris Farley in a self-grooming process that would ensure he'd get all the work for fat idiots.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Dorkopotamis posted:

In the Rogen Family, Joe Rogan was known as the "the funny one" leading his brother, Seth, to act out in school.

thank you op for this bit of trivia

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Dorkopotamis posted:

Seth Rogen, between movies, advised Grand Vizier Ahmet Pasha to go forward on his massacre of over 1.5 million ethnic Armenians. Pasha, who was on the fence about the whole thing, was convinced upon hearing Rogen's arguement that it would be "really funny."

also for this one

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Dorkopotamis posted:

Seth Rogen is rumored to have murdered Chris Farley in a self-grooming process that would ensure he'd get all the work for fat idiots.

oh and this one as well

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
welp i think that about covers everything, clsoe/gas thread kill op

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Seth Rogen is a very famous man, but you are not. Why is that?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Dorkopotamis posted:

I think about this every night

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
This is a very informative thread. I did not know any of these things about Seth Rogan!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Did you know that Seth Rogen was in Superbad??

:captainpop:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

hes large and involved in bad movies

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
I like him better than Joe Rogan

I think

I'm not sure

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
you may not have picked this up but there are often subtle hints he has inserted into his films that reveal the truth

seth rogen smokes weed

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Seth Rogen smokes jimson weed

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
i wish seth would stop making movies

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
please

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

Did you know that Seth Rogen was in Superbad??

He's also super bad! Coincidence??!

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Dorkopotamis posted:

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Dorkopotamis posted:

Because I'm not :jewish:?

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
i dunno op i kind of like him

i mean i'd probably suck his tiny dick if he asked, nicely

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Seth Rogen gives the false impression that looking like Seth Rogen is an acceptable means of existence.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The first 15 minutes of his movies are funny and good.

Then they turn really serious and depressing and you want to punch Seth Rogen in the face and make him give you your money back.

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r43Xeq53fgc

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Pawn 17 posted:

The first 15 minutes of his movies are funny and good.

Then they turn really serious and depressing and you want to punch Seth Rogen in the face and make him give you your money back.

this. all of his movies are like the 4 minute riffing jokes you have with your friends while high about some dumb movie idea but then he takes it seriously and goes and makes all those bad ideas and now larry ellison's daughter is using all that oracle/java cash to bankroll garbage like sausage party

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Him and Franco get a lifetime pass for doing the Bound 2 parody.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

For most males a grunt or sigh is the signal to the climax of their orgasm and usually happens simultaneously or shortly after the expelling of semen.

Seth Rogen however is in the catagory of the 2% of men who experience uncontrollable sobbing and crying during their orgasm.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I dunno I'm not really a fan of family guy

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I like robot chicken tho

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Blue Train posted:

I like robot chicken tho

Thats Seth Meyers, dumbass

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

He was better when he was fat

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Dorkopotamis posted:

The brother's name wasn't Joe, it was Osiris

He Who Smelt It
Jun 14, 2012
His wife touches his pee pee

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm betting that she doesn't enjoy it

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Seth Roger is from Canadia.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Seth Rogen's first movie was an audio track of authentic bong rips set against footage of him, barefoot, stomping rats to death.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

seth rogen is a disgrace to jewish comedians

that's not just an insult, that's a fact

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

His pee pee looks like nose of a sad Jewish man

His body is the living two faces of Jewish theater

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
He was hilarious in superbad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
superbad knocked up and 40 year old virgin were good but everything I've seen him in since has been pretty bad

• Locked thread