Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What boards?

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Got tired of bats coming into your squat through all those busted out windows, huh?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
the boreds more like it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
thanks for this really informative op. i spent as much time on this response as you did on the op, probably more even cause i had to wait through the 10-30 second post limiting timer

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016
I'm still awake ready to make sure the love is in proportion to the hate so we don't all drown in our own hate. Or if we do we might just need snorkels or something. I demand anyone posting stupid crap to buy me and everyone else who don't want to live in your filth some sort of hate snorkle. But yeah, by all means I'm down to drown in love. I'm ready.

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

thathonkey posted:

thanks for this really informative op. i spent as much time on this response as you did on the op, probably more even cause i had to wait through the 10-30 second post limiting timer

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Deion Sanders? If not, here it is. I love Deion Sanders. The Dallas Cowboys not so much but Deion... GO EAGLES. Is that Deion Sanders in your avatar? I hope to god its Deion if not I'd be so embarrassed.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why would you make a thread like this? How many brainproblems do you have

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Kang Wang posted:

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Deion Sanders? If not, here it is. I love Deion Sanders. The Dallas Cowboys not so much but Deion... GO EAGLES. Is that Deion Sanders in your avatar? I hope to god its Deion if not I'd be so embarrassed.

you're right on all counts deion sanders is in fact the loving man.

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

thathonkey posted:

:hfive:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
gently caress off with that gay clown poo poo nerds

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Jeff Sichoe posted:

gently caress off with that gay clown poo poo nerds

Turn your monitor on

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
New grover house?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

thathonkey posted:

He was good. I'd even go so far as to say he was pretty good

• Locked thread