Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
Stringer: I fooled you! I fooled you! I got the pig iron! I got the pig iron, I got all pig iron!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
"I'm tge king of the junkies" -bubble man

"im the king of police" -daniels

"Indeed." -Omar

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
"dead, i am the one conquering the wire" - snot boogie

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
ALLAHU AKHBAR

ALLAHU AL BAGHDADI

-brother mouzone

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
"this is an overrated, boring, slow-moving show"
":gas:"

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
"relinquish thine drugs, knave!" -sir mcnutty

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
"have at thee!" -omar

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

"ooooh, ya baby, like that mmmmm" - Kima

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
"I'm a lesbian." -Kima

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
"let me get that dick, mcnuttles. sike!" -bubs

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
"ya wicked drunk!" - amy ryan's character

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Forget it Jake, it's Bmore - Bunk

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
"It's 40 degrees outside!" -Stringy Bells

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
:sssssssssssssssssddddsssssssssssssddddsssssssssssdssssssssssssssssssssssdsddddddddddddreeeeeeedsssssssssddssssssssssssssssssssdddddssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuiiiuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeerrrrrrrrrrt

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
bunk: he's natural police
freamon: *growing naked out of the hibiscus of a large flower* you are under arrest

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
*throws wife out that moon door* - mayor littlefinger

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
sergei: sorry. nicky is with us. his cousin... *shakes head* but, family cannot be helped.
prop joe: who you tellin? i got a new game for the xbox that i can't even play because dad said if i didnt bring up my grades in algebra he'd ground me and i did but he said a D wasn't good enough, and then freaking mom bought the wrong freaking grape juice.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
"I can't stop farting blood" - Roland "Prez" Pryzbylewski

Exploding Computer
Oct 6, 2006
Fun Shoe
"Did I do that?"

-Avon Barksdale

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

This is a hot white load of my own creation - Bro Mouzone

EA Sports it's all in the game - nice dolphin

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
"Mope" - The white detective

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how long is a piece of string, wastrel~~~king rogue of baltimore

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

"...the..." - snoopy

Rubbergoose
Jul 13, 2006

"It's a trap!" - Hamsterdam

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

"chow down on my meaty clit" - the lesbian pig who almost owns herself in season 1

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Cartouche posted:

"ooooh, ya baby, like that mmmmm" - Kima

dont sign your posts

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

Oh, Lou! I don't think I agree with your policework...

-Mary taylor Moore

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

"im just a jumble anus friend of the family with a big rear end dingus" - Bunkbed

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*gets facefucked by a bullet by Marlo*

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
How's my hair?

-snoop

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Sheeeeeeeeeit

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

"im gay" - omar

:omarcomin:

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

"Suck my dick you fuckman" - One of the hoors MacNewbie bones

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

"Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiit" -Claytom "Jefferson Biggs" Davis

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

"Yare yare daze" - Fuzzy Dunlop

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
"I'll be back"
-jesse ventura

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*clutches chain link fence*

*is a loving bitchmade idiot*

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

"im actually a david brooks cameo"
-the drunk duck that drank itself to death

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

"It turns out the the real The Wire was inside of us all along." - The guy who was also Ray in Generation Kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorStrangelove posted:

"It turns out the the real The Wire was inside of us all along." - The guy who was also Ray in Generation Kill.

goddam moving brother

• Locked thread