Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
what's the best way to reheat a french bread pizza slice? or a totinos small pizza? do you want it crispy, like a cracker, or do you want it chewy like bread gum? do you want your sauce drier and more concentrated, or wet and slippery? how is the best way to reheat these things? microwave, oven, toaster oven, on a grill, or the stovetop? and for how long? should I sprinkle it with water, or perhaps olive oil before beginning the process? please don't tell me to just order a pizza. that's not what I'm asking about. I want to gauge the communities feelings on this. if you don't even have an opinion then, bud, don't waste my time. don't waste both our time. oh, you're from europe and you're perplexed about what I mean when I say french bread? oh man, I don't care. I don't even want to care about you. oh my god, no. just don't even bother. just answer my question if you can, or go live in a garbage can if you can't. keep your smart mouth to yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

this is a no wisenheimer zone.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
toseder oven

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Charcoal grill rack. :chef:

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Put it in a plastic bag with a stick of butter and sous vide it.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

dogmother1776 posted:

Put it in a plastic bag with a stick of butter and sous vide it.

I'm not the blu aqua radisson hotel pacific ballroom during dinner service on day four of the midwestern pest control convention, I am a man. I'm not making a pizza in my bathtub. I'm not doing that. It's not happening. no.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
the right way is however you're feeling it at the time man. sometimes you want that crisp crust with the kinda burnt cheese and pepperoni curling over from heat, other times you want that chewy poo poo that's barely cooked at all. the pizza bread spectrum, there's no wrong answer

also elios doesn't count as pizza or pizza bread, that poo poo is just trash

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Wrap in foil. Put in oven for like five minutes.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
blow superheated weed smoke on it

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

paul_soccer10 posted:

toseder oven

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

le baguette

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Wrap it up tightly in plastic wrap and take a brisk jog with the slice wedged between your butt cheeks.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i would use kinetic energy if you can't find any geothermal

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
id pan fry it with a little bit of olive oil for like 5 minutes and then get the lid for the pan ready and pour a tablespoon or so of water into the pan with the pizza and then cover it with a lid so the steam melts the cheese and then I lay down on the kitchen floor and stare at the light and try to remember the times in my life when I had friends and was in shape

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Yeah I just listened to ep 521 too op

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the oven

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

paul_soccer10 posted:

toseder oven

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Carefully wrap it into the shape of a dodecahedron and then shove it up your rear end op

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Toaster strudel

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Before you accuse me of wisenheimery op consider that I developed this method over many years of experience

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the easiest way is to stick the cold pizza in front of your mouth, then fire a bullet into the pizza toward your mouth. the hot bullet pops out a bite sized piece of newly-hot pizza into your mouth and the bullet stops where the piece of pizza was.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
probably by warming it up

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
you shouldn't eat pizza this late at night you'll get a belly ache

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I have a HOT TIP for you my good sir! If you have an iron, you can simply, and QUICKLY reheat your treat. If you don't mind the wait, you can always use a hair dryer.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

throw away the franch breb pizza and get some real za

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

mysterious frankie posted:

this is a no wisenheimer zone.

It seems like a lot of people missed this post

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

Business Gorillas posted:

throw away the franch breb pizza and get some real za

I recommend Giordano’s deep dish from Chicago. That right there was worth the trip to Naperville.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

8 track betamax posted:

Yeah I just listened to ep 521 too op

this is actually more like a jungian synchronicity. I was bitching about wanting a five meter long slice of cheesy garlic\pizza bread & a minute maid orange slurpee on facebook three days ago, then yesterday I really wanted french bread pizza like the kind you get from the frozen section (I still want this), and now there's an episode thrown into the mix. experiencing life's grand cavalcade never fails to blow it to the back.

The Sphinxster posted:

It seems like a lot of people missed this post

I made a completely raunchy "eff you" picture in mspaint for when people got mouthy, but it's on my other computer.

Edgar posted:

I recommend Giordano’s deep dish from Chicago. That right there was worth the trip to Naperville.

tortorices, man. get it together.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

here I remade my raunchy image for big mouths.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
pan with a lid over the stove. medium heat or so.

like this

http://slice.seriouseats.com/archives/2011/03/best-way-to-reheat-pizza-science-griddle-method-how-to-reheat-a-slice-of-pizza.html

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
you dont

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
Active volcano

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
good luck everyone

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Carefully wrap it into the shape of a dodecahedron and then shove it up your rear end op

So dutch oven then?

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
Better have a cast iron you scrub.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

Thank you, sincerely, for this.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Oh cool, I see it, yeah I see it. P cool.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
Exactly like an egg. Sit on it and fart.

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I like pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i haven't eaten french bread pizza in like 19 years, as i am no longer in elementary school

• Locked thread