Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Bee movie makes no sense they're all supposed to be female drones but they act male so it's maybe some kinda transgender empowerment thing so put that in your RPG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I haven't seen the bee movie. Here's a suggestion anyway. I think you should make it so there is a sound effect of jerry going
"BUZZ OFF!!!" when he's hit by a pixel. It woulds be both FUN and ENGAGING for the audience to hear the same sound effect everyime the beeze is shot. I'm thinking you might have some budgey concerns and If you can't get the real seinfeld I can do a CHEEP impression of jerry it's pretty spot on after I after drive a railroad spike into my thigh. I don't need compensation in the form of finances just a new pair pf parakeet legs because of the complication of an unrelated project.

edit: Oops. It is my solemn duty to inform you that due to changing market forces my price has gone up to one whole parakeet.

Tonsured fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Aug 17, 2016

• Locked thread