Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
The gallon of seawater challenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

The LA Beast eats a beached whale. Get some local TV coverage

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011
LA BEAST TRAVEL EXTRAVAGANZA: RIO 2016: how many condoms can the la beast find and consume on a beach in 10 minutes???

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Coast 2 Coast Challenge: LA Beast eats a seat he stole from a NY subway car.

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011
the la beast IVs sriracha with a needle he found on the sidewalk

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
LA Beast eats... AT ARBY'S

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Zorodius posted:

Holy poo poo.......

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If you guys pay me, I will eat this delicious pizza I just bought

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Zorodius posted:

Whoa...

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

Zorodius posted:

:captainpop:

too far, dude. too far

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

Pubic Lair posted:

This is an eating challenge done right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2LYx2GubsU

3 Asian guys get in a car with a wheel of chance hubcap to see who has to go into one of 10 fast food chains in LA. They speak super broken english and end up ordering giant combo meals and one guy keeps getting picked over and over.

Thanks for this. That poor bastard, he can't even say "popular" and he keeps getting picked. I really want a burger now.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Think I could franchise and start Tampa Beast and I just eat bath salts and Cuban sandwiches?

Also what is goontube and how have I not heard of it.

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

Is cranberries daniel anything like bananas foster? If so I'm in.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

so LA Beast is going insane and ReviewOfTheWeek is on the lam because a group of assholes are stalking him. meanwhile the fat gently caress who does Joey's World Tour is still alive

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Zombie Boat posted:

Think I could franchise and start Tampa Beast and I just eat bath salts and human faces?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Is Epic Meal Time still a thing

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

Is Epic Meal Time still a thing

I'm not sure if LA Beast was ever good but he was so much better than ever other youtube eating channel that he seemed pretty good.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
LA Beast goes to the San Jose landfill, digs through five years of garbage and eats the eggs.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Keg posted:

LA Beast is having the same crisis of identity that Steve-O had about who he is and what he's doing with his life as a low-brow entertainer who hurts himself for the pleasure of teens, except without any of the alcoholism or inhalant abuse or fame.

I Watched all the jackass movies the other day and Bam Margera had a Lamborghini which I guess he could afford with the money he earned by puking for teens.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i like the guys who eat antique rations

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

dookifex_maximus posted:

i like the guys who eat antique rations

Those guys are also cool, especially steve1989

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

this white man embodies everything that is wrong with america and I am sad he is not dead

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

Y-Hat posted:

...and ReviewOfTheWeek is on the lam because a group of assholes are stalking him.

Yeah, I saw this today. Really upset about it to be honest - that guy is one of the hardest people to dislike in the world. Hope he gets it sorted soon.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

frytechnician posted:

Yeah, I saw this today. Really upset about it to be honest - that guy is one of the hardest people to dislike in the world. Hope he gets it sorted soon.
the best part about him is that even though he's taking his show on the road, he's still doing reviews. dude's a drat trooper and i wanna give him a big hug, and maybe a whopperito to review

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Von Sloneker posted:

I always enjoyed how he would go up to a counter or drive-thru of a fast food place and start every order with "hello, LA Beast here."

lol

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Minimalist Program posted:

I Watched all the jackass movies the other day and Bam Margera had a Lamborghini which I guess he could afford with the money he earned by puking for teens.

Yyyyeah little bit of difference doing stunts with a calculated risk and eating poop and getting money because you didn't die and got people to click on your poo poo.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Yyyyeah little bit of difference doing stunts with a calculated risk and eating poop and getting money because you didn't die and got people to click on your poo poo.

In one of the jackass movies the calculated stunt was that they jacked off a horse and drank the cum.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

In one of the jackass movies the calculated stunt was that they jacked off a horse and drank the cum.

I can get paid for this??

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wildboyz actually but whatevs

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Look at me! I'm a farmer!

stump collector
May 28, 2007

subhuman filth posted:

yes. this is a generally accepted idea in the medical community

what age is it? 21-26?

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I to hVe smokes myself into paranoid schizophrenia

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Wildboyz actually but whatevs

no it is a scene from. Jackass 2 they have some members of wu tang with them I think

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

also three six literally paid dude $100 to eat horse poo poo in one of them

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Celluloid Sam posted:

no it is a scene from. Jackass 2 they have some members of wu tang with them I think

No I'm sure that's not how it went down. There were like at some Argentinian stud farm or something and they had a pro tier beaker full of cum or whatever and were puking from the smell.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

No I'm sure that's not how it went down. There were like at some Argentinian stud farm or something and they had a pro tier beaker full of cum or whatever and were puking from the smell.

i watched in in theaters

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Celluloid Sam posted:

i watched in in theaters

Oh ok mr cinema snob. :airquote:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Oh ok mr cinema snob. :airquote:

i dont think you understand what im trying to say so I will spell it out for you. I. SPACE. S. A. W. SPACE. I. T. SPACE. I. N. SPACE. T. H. E. A. T. E. R. S. SPACE. T. H. E. Y. SPACE. D. R. A. N. K. SPACE. H. O. R. S. E. SPACE. C. U. M. SPACE. O. N. SPACE. J. A. C. K. A. S. S. 2

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Celluloid Sam posted:

i dont think you understand what im trying to say so I will spell it out for you. I. SPACE. S. A. W. SPACE. I. T. SPACE. I. N. SPACE. T. H. E. A. T. E. R. S. SPACE. T. H. E. Y. SPACE. D. R. A. N. K. SPACE. H. O. R. S. E. SPACE. C. U. M. SPACE. O. N. SPACE. J. A. C. K. A. S. S. 2

Fine maybe it was jackass 2. Maybe it was. I'm not some goddamn archival wizard with every horse masturbation scene from every movie ever memorized. :jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Fine maybe it was jackass 2. Maybe it was. I'm not some goddamn archival wizard with every horse masturbation scene from every movie ever memorized. :jerkbag:

i am

• Locked thread