Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I am looking forward to Dolph Ziggler looking stupid and then losing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Most looking forward to AJ/Cena, because I think it will be good and I like things that are good.

Which is to say, I do not like my own picks.

....because I love my picks! My beautiful, incorrect picks.

Metalocalypse
Jul 29, 2006
Submitted. Personally, it's a tie for me between Joe/Nakamura and Rollins/Balor for what I am looking most forward to.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm looking forward to Seth Finn the most I guess

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

I don't understand how I'm doing this well. Could it be the power of positivity?!?

Most looking forward to Asuka/Bayley and Joe/Nakamura. And Revival/GarCiamp. And maybe Finn actually getting his silly dreadlocks over.

friendo55
Jun 28, 2008

This weekend is gonna be fun..

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Picks picked, enjoy the wrasslin everyone

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
I am looking forward to Nakamura vs. Joe because it'll be goddamn amazing.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
I'm looking forward to the Finn Balor vs. Seth match. Very interested to see how it goes down.

Dominus Vobiscum
Sep 2, 2004

Our motives are multiple, our desires complex.
Fallen Rib
Looking forward to Finn/Seth, the two women's championship matches, and Revival/GarganoCiampa. All my picks are wrong.

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
wow, the far majority of submissions have Nakamura winning.

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

Submitted. Looking forward to the Revival and Gargano/Ciampa match.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

TheJunkyardGod posted:

wow, the far majority of submissions have Nakamura winning.

I think he's finally going to lose. I just can't see both Asuka and Nakamura both being undefeated champions at the same time, and I really can't see Bayley getting the strap back with how hard they have teased her call-up.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Fenrir posted:

I think he's finally going to lose. I just can't see both Asuka and Nakamura both being undefeated champions at the same time, and I really can't see Bayley getting the strap back with how hard they have teased her call-up.

I didn't really think about that and it isn't the worst point. Though I still think Nakamura will have a (short) reign and drop it to Aries or someone in a PPV or two before getting called up.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

I'm in your Season standings twice in the OP. Also, just looking through previous threads, I didn't get scored for Extreme Rules, looks like. I linked each results post below to help.

Payback 46
Extreme Rules Score Missing
MITB106
I did not submit for NXT The End.
Battleground 41

Evil Badman fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Aug 19, 2016

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Evil Badman posted:

I'm in your Season standings twice in the OP. Also, just looking through previous threads, I didn't get scored for Extreme Rules, looks like. I linked each results post below to help.

Payback[url] 46
[url=http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3776627&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=4#post460413006]Extreme Rules
Score Missing
MITB106[/url]
I did not submit for NXT The End.
Battleground 41

I'll check at home tonight. If you added an extra space or something somewhere the vlookup probably got jacked up.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Looking forward to Shinsuke/Joe. I haven't been keeping too close an eye on NXT but every Nakamura match I've seen has been loving banging

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Golashes posted:

I'll check at home tonight. If you added an extra space or something somewhere the vlookup probably got jacked up.

Fixed them. Thanks for checking into this. I wish I had caught the missing score sooner for you.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Fenrir posted:

I'm buying into Bryan Alvarez's speculation that Bayley's gonna win because the story needs it, plus it's classic WWE "work the internet" by having the girl getting called up win the belt.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Most excited for Enzo/Cass and jericowens... It should be a fun and good match.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
Finally got my picks in

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Evil Badman posted:

Fixed them. Thanks for checking into this. I wish I had caught the missing score sooner for you.

Good news! you are now rank 11 with 252 points between Foochs and Teddybear. It was an issue with the space loving up the vlookup like I thought. There was one other name in there I had to combine but I think everything else is ok.

PLEASE USE THE SAME SYNTAX ON YOUR NAME EVERY MONTH EVEN IF YOU hosed IT UP OR CHANGED USERNAMES OR WHATEVER

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Submitted. Joe/nakamura is gonna own but I'm probably most excited for JericKO/E&C for no real reason.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

submitted. i'm sorry but adding NXT to this is dumb and i guarantee half the people here are picking completely at random as i did

Enzo/Cass vs. Jericho/Owens is what I am looking forward to most

namaste

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Submitted. Looking forward to Finn/Seth.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

Predicted! I am very much looking forward to the Naka vs Joe match, it will rule. Can't wait until both come up to save the TV product.

I am now trying to predict with an optimistic heart since picking WWE obvious poo poo the last few months has saw me fall down the tables.

The Hausu Usher fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Aug 20, 2016

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E
I am looking forward to seeing John Cena competing at the WWE Superslam... And AJ Styles

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
Looking forward to Finn/Seth, it will be lovely and indie at Summerslam and I want to see how terrible the new belt looks.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

I am pumped for Revival/#GloriousBombers

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Submitted.

So many potentially great matches this weekend, but Finn/Seth is the one I am most hyped for since both of them are such great workers and they will want to put on a show for Finn's first big match.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
I'm most excited for Romans shameful back VS The 800lb Bulgarian Brute. Two backs enter one back leaves.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
Despite a weak showing last PPV still top 5 ba-bay!!

Looking forward to seeing Joe/Nakamura in person. I feel like Nakamura has been holding back slightly since his debut (match against Zayn being an exception) so i'm excited to watch them tear the house down though I believe Joe will win through heel shenanigans.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Finn/Seth. It's pretty much the pivotal match for Finn. If he gets jobbed as the Demon then he's pretty much done.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
as far as "cutoff times" you can enter for both up until 7PM tonight. If your entry comes past that then you will get credit for SS up until 6:30PM tomorrow

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I have duly posted

hooly-dooly

Trazer
Jan 9, 2005
Kudai!
Honestly most excited for Finn/Seth, as goofy as the Universal Championship sounds.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Almost forgot to do this before TakeOver gets going.

For SummerSlam, I'm equally hyped for Balor/Rollins and Ambrose/Ziggler. Balor/Rollins will probably be a better in-ring spectacle, but Ambrose/Ziggler has been the most interesting storyline for me going into the PPV.

I saw someone picked Heath Slater for the surprise non-roster appearance, I'm an idiot for not picking him too.

Trip Larsen fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Aug 20, 2016

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

Looking forward to seeing Samoa Joe vs. Nakamura tonight live at the Barclays Center!

And how am I in 8th when I completely forgot to enter last PPV?

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
Guesses in.

Looking forward to Seth v Finn most, c'mon Finn!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

cena/styles is going to be the best

• Locked thread