Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
incredibly hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
who is ryan lochte and what did he steal

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i dont believe what police officers say OP

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
That's funny poo poo. Lochte is a douchebag.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
LOL if this surprises you at all.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Oh man, that's crazy! Keep me posted!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i understand what we are talking about in this thread and if you question me i will be upset

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i liked the part when he said that he was completely nonchalant about being robbed at gunpoint

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

i understand what we are talking about in this thread and if you question me i will be upset

same

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Lochte is too stupid and too pretty for Brazilian prison

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnceMoPtVfE

Ryan Lochte is dumb as a sack of rocks, of course he would lie about this as a joke.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

heh sure you do bud

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
ryan "the fish" lochte

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

935 posted:

Ryan Lochte is dumb as a sack of rocks, of course he would lie about this as a joke.

lmao

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

935 posted:

this is really great

i thought it was them during a commercial break, but no, they said they had to take a break later

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hes like the Gronkowski of swimming

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Ryan lochte is a man at night and a man in the morning

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

as a white man he is definitely guilty

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPIA7mpm1wU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he told his mom he was mugged as a way of explaining where he was that night. his mom then told anyone who would listen. when asked about it by anyone more discerning than his idiot mother, the holes in his story were incredibly obvious and then he kept changing it.

dude was definitely loving or at least trying to gently caress a transexual prostitute without letting his mom know.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
why would he tell his mom anything tho?

like is she one of those moms that calls every few hours and he just came up with the first excuse off the top of his head why he couldn't answer her calls? this whole story is weird as poo poo

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

CharlestonJew posted:

like is she one of those moms that calls every few hours and he just came up with the first excuse off the top of his head why he couldn't answer her calls? this whole story is weird as poo poo

actually i just googled it and that fucker is 32 years old. so yeah, he and his mother are weird as poo poo.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Serious Frolicking posted:

actually i just googled it and that fucker is 32 years old. so yeah, he and his mother are weird as poo poo.

dont hate

Donkey
Apr 22, 2003

It seems more likely that he was just belligerently drunk instead of nonchalant.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

vols bitch posted:

who is ryan lochte and what did he steal

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
he stole the hearts of american women age 16-26

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Why would he lie? Didn't his coach and other teammates also corroborate the story? WHat's even happening

Is swimming a sport?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Isn't he stupid as gently caress?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

The Bananana posted:

Isn't he stupid as gently caress?

yes

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

So how hosed is it that a Brazilian judge can apparently just say "nah, you don't look sufficiently harrowed by these events you say happened, give up those passports."

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
*pretends to know who the OP is talking about*

This is shocking, SHOCKING

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you believe anything the IOC says ever

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
It's just completely unbelievable that someone could get robbed in Brazil and no witnesses come forward

Ridiculous & preposterous

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Ryan Lochte looks like Rutger Hauer from Blade Runner now

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the weirdest thing about this is that the MSM held off for almost 8 hrs before making it the obvious headline...somethings especially fucky with :shillary: and/or the NSA/Russia spy game right now and the medias heart seemed to have skipped a beat

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

CharlestonJew posted:

:agreed:

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
lol if you believe anything from someone who bleaches their hair like that

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah why would someone maybe call their loved ones after getting a gun put to their head in a strange country HOW STRANGE

:goonsay:

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
He survived brazil.. he's been through enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

yeah why would someone maybe call their loved ones after being balls deep in a transexual prostitute in a strange country HOW STRANGE

:goonsay:

• Locked thread