Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Kang Wang posted:

The problem with not having a job is when you've been out of work so long no ones give you a chance. It's not like I don't want a job its that as every day goes by I just get worse and worse at actualizing the skills needed to find and keep a job, but this doesn't get me down because hey, once life turns around. It really turns around.

it's not about skills you nimrod, everyone in the workplace is borderline sober and competent at best. a gap in your employment history shows that you might not put up with the worst shittinesses from your bosses without walking. have you considered lying on your cv

e: on second thought it could also mean you've been in prison so make sure you write "i have not been in prison" somewhere on the resume too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Kang Wang posted:

I don't have any ink if thats what you mean.

good good that'll support your story

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

fwiw i quit my job to look after a kid but my cv is going to be a hoary load of bollocks about starting a business and studying this that and the other

it'll only be tangentially true but they'll buy it because hr people are as stupid and bored as everyone else and no one really gives a poo poo as long as you tick the right boxes and don't obviously belong to a non-protected minority

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Brady posted:

what the gently caress are you people going on about this isn't loving e/n

i dunno man i can't tell the op to kill himself anymore, gotta say something

• Locked thread