Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Chinatown posted:

*KRUSTY IMAGE*

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Kang Wang posted:

I don't have any ink if thats what you mean.

How are you printing your resumes then?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Microwaves Mom posted:

I don't even get callbacks to my followup calls.

:smithicide:

I don't even have enough money to buy a gun and end my life now.

I have a gun, friend.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Microwaves Mom posted:

I might have to borrow it from you. I'm also considering death by cop at this point, because they're so trigger happy, but I'm white so it might not work.

ALthough I'm fast approaching poverty line so maybe it will?

Use my gun to Rob people. It's win win. Either you get away with it, and get money/find purpose in life, or you don't, and you get killed by cops.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Microwaves Mom posted:

There is more honor in being a thief than a guy who writes clickbait articles.

Too right, mate

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

hth posted:

well, whatever you do dont kill yourself

you have a lot to live for and your little articles are so zany

maybe you can submit them to readers digest while you are back living with your parents to get yourself back on your feet?

again, don't kill yourself -your death would be a loss to a field that needs people in it

I cant get a good read on this...

sarcasm maybe? I cant tell.. :confused:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

still... not... sure... :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Apeshit Sixfingers posted:

You should definitely use that guys gun.

I've got a name, mother fucker

• Locked thread